Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pool and dirty jokes


I REALLY MISS MY BBGS.
@Sandyweixin @Wanyeeeee @Kimmyosy 
AYAM PENYET SOON PRIEST!!! Forever dragging ahahaha

Yes I am aware of the ever-so-obvious pimple on my cheek. Really praying for my complexion :(


Finally went to the gym today with Marv and Leon. I know right like a 1 day thing isn't gonna make me any slimmer so I am going to go consistently! :> WILL AIM TO. I felt healthy after gymming, something I havent felt in the past few months LOLOL. Visited Goldie, you can check out her super cute video on my facebook, the way she demands me to rub her tummy. (aww!!!)

Had DICK noodles with @Euniquelyloves and @Leonhwr  hahahaha ok it's just duck noodles I cant get over it LOL Just like how I typed FUCK rice instead of duck rice last time. Autocorrect ftw \m/

Played pool @ Hougang today with the trio Seowhung leon n marv.......... and stole all of Marvin's cheese when we were at his crib. Totally raped his fridge. LOL. And like whatever deep throat and dirty jokes and enclosed farts.... LOL MADE MY DAY LA.

And I misplaced a million things today. Handphone, wallet.... lol  Countless false alarms and never ending detours HAHAHA Thanks everyone for putting up with me today hehe
 Too pampered in MBK cuz Zhuang qiang bi and Xiao mao always help me take care of my stuff. <3 <3 ^^

Hello Kitty joke for Marv hahahahaha AHEM*** Your potiental wife + soft toy waiting for your proposal HAHAHA

I am really missing MBK! Reina and Wanyee there today but the disciplined me decided to stay home to complete my IJ. 3 out of 6 pages done! Considering only SINGLE LINE SPACING i have actually done alot hehe 8-)


MBK L8R AFTER WORK~

LIKE A FINALLY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment