Monday, January 30, 2012

Final Year Project


Time now: 11:35am

Status: Binding of project in progress. Mad rush.

I stayed behind to take care of the lappys. (yay too tired to move)

I have been in school since yesterday afternoon and YES it is morning already~ Overnight project rush in my beloved TP. Insane typing, bad back postures, JUNK FOOD, buttaches, smokefest.

STRESS.

Somehow I like the feeling..... of the pressure on us and with most of RMT around all chionging the project.... Guiding each other along and stuffing ourselves with calories.... millions of calories. (I am so overweight I swear :'< )

WE LIKE FAMRYYY ^^


-------------------
Okay I went home to KO instead of continuing to blog after submission!! Phew~ One major burden down. Now all that I have to focus on is my Presentation and exams.

Show you our junk food. This is only about 1/3 of all the junk I had yesterday



 During the night~


Problems always surface during the most crucial period of our project. We forgot to do the Operational Part and totally rushed through it! Editing took so long and the content page is too painful to think about. Most of us looked nowhere near normal. Unkempt hair, sloppy attire, eyebags, pimples.

Ming Teck was utterly heartbroken because no one could understand his parts HAHA Unless he verbally explains it. HILARIOUS I SWEAR hahaha :>


Im so grateful we managed to complete it in the nick of time.
@1145am we were still binding our reports and doing the group assessment report when submission was at 12pm.



Until Morninggggg~~~



My shag period is finally OVER. Floating aimlessly around in school today after submission. I swear I could faint any moment cause I was drained. All out man.

Cabbed home to bathe and sleep AND NOW I AM AWAKE^^ Have to go gym tomorrow Im serious............. Shld I skip revision lec. UGH.

Just wanna say my groupmates are the best! <3 I LOVE US CUZ I can be late but still one of the earliest to reach school HAHAHA And all the jokes and fun times we had :> Thanks for never making me feel left out~ ^^

Jean Zijin Amanda SiHwee MingTeck xoxoxoxoxo
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll definitely miss my school days


Time now: 11:33pm
What I am doing now:

NUAING ON MY BED FUCK YEAHHHH!!!!!!! \m/

2 comments:

  1. came after seeing your FB update; HAHAHA at your blog post!!
    this is a good post tracking how the day turned dark and bright again and we never stop chionging.

    Time now: 3:15am
    What I am doing now;

    CHIONGING MY DRAMA LIKE SHIOK ONLY!!!!!

    love ya and the group! and the MT part really made me HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA AWW Lub you too zijin!!!! Tmrw we start again JIAYOU US!

    ReplyDelete