Thursday, January 5, 2012

Strong winds and candle lights


JUST A SUDDEN GUSH OF EMOTIONS

Hmmm. Just want to rant now. Why is it that life moves on so fast... I wish I made the right decision last time. Why was I so dumb when the best was right infront of me, yet I chose the second best. I wish I wish I wish, I wish I could just shake myself like how we shake the iphone to undo a mistake. I miss you. You're happy now and I guess people always go "I'm happy when you are" Well... I'm... halfhalf. The chance is over, time waits for no man. And now I can only sit back and let all our memories flow. We'll always have this thing for each other, I'm sure. I look at your pictures and I think to myself... That could've been me.

If we're meant to be we will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment