Blogging late at this hour. Time check 2:06am. Had the drive to blog because I'm feeling sorta jumbled up inside~ Stress from the upcoming submissions I have to persevere through, suppressing the urge to cook a delicious tasty bowl of hot piping instant noodles with egg and sausage....................................... and not to mention how badly I am dreading to go overseas!! In addition, my blackberry service is down again , & it's like I work at and recommend Singtel to others but nah, all the positive sayings and belief I have in Singtel is just not doing justice to me. I NEED TO WHATSAPP BADLY what bullshit is this~~~~
Had a crazy awesome time with bbgs today. Town and dinner at my ultimate favourite place in the world - THAI EXPRESSSSSS! Yums. I love them to bits they make my world complete ^^
School reopened today! Everyone's back all smiley and mostly vexed HAHA. Aww I do love RMT. Having second thoughts if I really want to graduate cuz I have been raving so much on how much I want Year 3 to end. I can't believe the fact I've actually survived through all these years in poly, I mean like it has already been 3 fucking years?! Still can't get over how time flies.
Anyway I am quite convinced the lecturers hate me HAHA SERIOUSLY cuz I'm either taking pictures or sleeping in lecture. To make things worse I'm ALWAYS SEATED IN THE FRONT ROW T.T
Shag face max cuz I only slept for TWO HOURS to rush my SIP report. YES WHOOSH LALAALLA Finally!!!!!!! 1 out of the endless burdens COMPLETED
S is back in Thailand, glad he dropped me a text to let me know he is safe and sound. Wanyee and I went down to MBK just now for about two hours to visit and even given just that short period of time I guess we both were madly contented. Sit down drink coke and watch performance for awhile also happy^^ LOL good girls tonight!
I kinda wished I bought 2 chewy juniors instead of just one cuz I'm having really bad cravings for it now ARUGHZXZXZ
.
.
.
AND KOI'S GREENTEA MACCHIATO :(






No comments:
Post a Comment