Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cross fingers x

Morning! LOL Slept since I reached home. EVERYDAY I am napping for 4 hours after school once I get home. Never felt so drained in my entire life and I never had to nap before.


It's like school in the early morning till afternoon, bus home, sleep till 10+ 11pm, start on proj till 5am+ sleep, wake up @ 8am, school, and the cycle repeats again.

My.body.clock.is.so.screwed.



Sorry gonna photo bomb today becuz Seowhung intro-ed me this new awesome app called POWERCAM I LUV IT the effects so chio!!! I love the rainbow one ^



Today project consultation @ 9am. WHY must it be @ 9am so freaking early! Later on also @ 9am. And I swear the stress is getting into me now I cannot keep it in me already. Sorry Sandy and Jason LOL cried so randomly today~~~


During lecture
SHAYNE U BITCH LOL



&Thanks Jason for the cola gummies ^^ 

After lecture it was like a mad frenzy outside LT with Shayne looking for his missing wallet for 30-40mins LOL Karma bitch!!! And Bernard looking for his missing IC hahahaha Ahwells I luv them they can entertain me forever Im serious. Appreciating all the time I can spend with koolkidz nowadays cuz I spend more time now with my project group mates (duh). And Im actually quite glad I am in this group! Everyone's really nice and I don't feel so pressured....... OK MAYB NOW I DO cuz like 10+ more days to submission?!

Witnessed a blowjob on the bus on the way home today. T.T Most disgusting memory I'll have for life.

I miss the days where I can just go to eugay's house with the rest and slack GUILT-FREE and go out for suppers and dinners with my other friends. Rejected so many meet ups becuz of schooooooooool :( NEVERMIND After February I WILL BE FREE!!!!

More towning shopping MBKING holidaying MOVIEING dinnering suppering PRAWNING bowling CHILLING rounding dancing..........

I EVEN MISS WORKING that's how bad it is now.
Youtube is my only source of entertainment. Im dead serious.


LOL I laughed at this I really don't know if it is really funny or I am just deprived.
I NEED A LIFE LOLOL




I know I look very shag today LOL I am really not in the best state now.

Looking forward to my bangkok trip in April with QP! Finally!!
Sure shop like some dog Im not kidding ^^

Haven't planned our koolkidz trip yet WHICH COUNTRY GUYS!!!!
& Bbgs where should we go too!!!!!
& cruise w seowhung & boss OK But I have no partner now HAHAHA 

And I want to go to other countries also WHO WANNA GO W ME ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment