Monday, January 16, 2012

Under my skin

Rak ter mak gern mak pai mak mak mak mak mai~



The weather needs to maintain. Im serious. It's so frigging warm even at night.. like midnight? It's making me angst I'm not even kidding lol plus the IJ shit boaaayaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Mbk yesterday! Whoop~ SO HAPPY 2 SEE EVERYBODY Almost full force! ^^ I really tried my best to stay sober, but failed terribly. 9 Videos in that few hours. I personally cannot stop laughing at the one where the fishball flew out of my mouth LOL 

When I woke up and facebooked I was like Whaaaaat in the world was I doing yesterday haha 

And Jq's bro hang flower for me ^^ HAHA Thank you for the flower na~ And after that some random guy sitting behind us also hanged 1 flower for me. Idk if he thought I was a thai girl or what seriously haha and I continued to play more games until I was goneeeeeeeee with the windddddd~~~

 I.am.so.broke.
I wna work more I need all the schoolwork to stopppppppp so I have time for work T.T


Tomorrow's another day at school. Hopefully I can lunch with Jin cb and Wanimon cuz it's MENSAAA BABY!!! DORY FISH ALL FRIES AND CABONARA AND MUSHROOM SOUP. Time is flying by so rapidly there is hardly anytime left to enjoy my school moments. Beginning to appreciate everything TP has provided for me.

Wonder when will all the bbgs be free for lunch or dinz again :-(

BURDEN LES STOP BEING SO COMPETITIVE SIMI SAI
12 MILIION FOR Veggie Samurai Uprising WHAAAAT 

I give up ok I admit I suck at apple games LOP


A pic of eddie sticking the huge stuffed stitch outta eugene's car when the guys went shopping @ town LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment