Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Final forthcoming

OK HI every year I do this on my blog I know haha. But this will be the final new year compilation I can do if the world really ends on 12 Dec 2012 :<

Photo compilation of my 2011~

CM's parrot not mine but it's darn cute!

2011 hasn't exactly been what I've hoped for, but it's okay! There is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm just grateful for my closest friends through all these years who have never left me and kept me going through this journey of life. You know who you babies are <3


















So that's about my 2011 summarized in 17 sets of pictures. New year wishes? I just want my friends & family to stay like they are now, happy and healthy :-)

I used to be so absorbed in the past but now I can confidently say I am contented and happier than before. Though sometimes I wish I had someone to share all this zest with but............... I'M STILL YOUNG IT'S THE TIME TO BE SINGLE! :-) (Don't hate me attached ones I am glad you are having a happy rls! <3)

I'm not going to say I don't believe in love, cuz there has to be someone out there who will befit me next time at the right time. It's only uncertainties that will make me waver.

WHY DO I SOUND SO EMO HAHA IM RLY NOT


ANYWAY i shouldn't give a fuck right cuz then i'll be able to end my days like this

hahaha just kidding ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment