Sunday, January 8, 2012

No other place like home


Okay short blog post before I start on my IJ. 5678 Jan all at mbk lol! Yesterday was so impromptu, ahwells. Had hell alotta fun I really doubt I can find another group more joker than our MBK family. And I love it when Im there and I see familiar faces like OMG YOU R HERE TOO!!!!! 

Oh ya! Happy POP to all my army friends^^

Anyway happy birthday Amanda haha <3 lotsa lubbb to my bob the builder HAHA



Went to JB to have seafood with WANIMON! Ah wayne drove us there and initially we got lost HAHA and he was like Not hungry right? Round a few more rounds den hungry already.... AND WE RLLY WENT 1 MORE ROUND LOL.

Thanks Wayne anyw~ ^^



Came back after dinner to yep my second home Haha


You may think my life in MBK is mundane......... but I assure you....



IT IS FUCKING AWESOMEZ

P/s : Jing cb last warning dont upload my drunk video ok!!!!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment