Monday, January 2, 2012

Memories in pixels


@ Ratchada ~




Taking a break from all the report writing. Spent 7 hours in AMK library today with @fiddielies I FELT LIKE A TOTAL NERD not that I'm stereotyping people who go to the library but spending 7 hours straight staring at my laptop screen typing away............ insane. (okay i slept for an hour)


Met up with Bebe and Shermaine yesterday! So happy to catch up with them. Had supper, or rather my first meal of the day @ 126. with them , chewming and sean. Decided to have some girly time yea not MBK haha but we went to Club July to chill~ Headed over to Bishan to slack AND I LEFT MY FREAKING LAPTOP @ CHEERS

can. you. imagine. my. anxiety.

My sip report @ stake!!! RAN ALL THE WAY BACK and cuz Sher was giggling so much I stupidly suspected she was playing with me and hiding my laptop. LOL

found it in the end love you max la aunty.

BRAND NEW YEAR 2012

and this was how I ended my 2011



hahahahahaahaha dont judge

No comments:

Post a Comment