Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No pain no gain

SAWADEKA ELEBODE

Feeling sleepy despite already sleeping for 6+2+3 hours today. I slept in the bus until it parked! And the bus driver wasn't even aware of my existence. 

Had Mensa today (EXTRA WHOOP!) with bbgs and limzhengli, EXCLUDING WANYEEMON Hahaha cuz she cldnt flag any cab from 830-9 and lesson is @ 9.15 so she just went home. Super love the dory fish there I LUV MENSAAAA 

And my les was super amazed by Sandy's "Michael Jackson" drink. Basically it's just a name for soyabean and chin chow mixed together -.- Burden les didnt sleep the previous night cuz SHE WAS USING HER PHONE. Haha den she got all complainy and crazy hahaha. Went home RIGHT after school GOD I LOVE GNG HOME AFTER SCHOOL NOWADAYS
~

Just wan congratulate enen for scoring like 12 for L1R5 and 9 for L1R4 seriously stop whining that it is a depressing score cause if you continue doing so I might just tear your cert into half HAHAHA

Kidding. Love you to death cousin. Had sakae sushi I MISS MY NIKKU UDON ALR Nomznomz

Nothing much nowadays it's mostly school, project meetings and more assignments. Deadlines are drawing nearer and nearer as the minutes tick by and I really have to stop procrastinating. It's becoming such a bad habit. Universities coming to give talks makes me nervous for my future. Hmmmm. Should I go overseas to study? Seems kinda fun! I used to be like TOTALLY against going overseas to study but now it seems like a whole new experience. Life's all about experiencing new stuff anyway right?

Some pictures!!!



If I always fall asleep in lectures and get caught I might as well just skip them. Save the embarrassment and energy haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment