Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Churning tummy

Okay gonna do a short blog post!! WOW 5 days since I've blogged.
Taking a short break from my project.



Went to watch We Not Naughty with Daniel Amanda Wanyee Xiaomao and Reina
IT'S DAMN GOOOOD I swear I cried like crazy at alotta parts ITS THE BEST MOVIE EVER So relatable! MUST WATCH 5/5 STARS!!


Went impromptu shopping with bbg Sandyballz WALAO shopping with her scares me. The way she spends her money is beyond control. She never gives a second thought to whatever she wants to buy.

I shall stick to shopping with my indecisive les hahahaha <:


Went MBK after that! 

Drank with Damien Kerwin Brendon they all as well HAPPY BDAY ZHIGUO hahah cannot recog you too handsome and fit liao now HAHAHAHA 

And also Kenneth who always witness me being drunk LOL 
Saw Jian Quan the other day as well 

Two drunkards me and ah ken LOL Im looking rounder~

 Went to celebrate Fi SY and Serina's bday @ some german restaurant called Broteizel or smthg Thanks JASMINE FOR THE TREAT!! The food was DARN GOOD. And thanks Dennis for your generous $100 ang pao to all of us ^^v

Met up with Bebe and Jessica in MBK AFTER THAT!!! <3
Me and bebe so bitchy keep judging the girls there HAHAHAHA


On Monday we went to watch Journey to the mysterious island with Wanyee and Daniel!!!! Not bad Quite alot of shocking parts Stupid Daniel and Wanyee keep laughing at me AND I got psychoed down to MBK once more NOT FOR 30 MINS but until closing -.- SIGH. LOOK AT ME AND CY'S PIC YES I WORE THAT THERE Omg right. 


Alotta people were drunk that night I rmbred hahaha IT WAS ALMOST FULL FORCE REUNION! Maybe about 20+ out of the 34 people were there I think!! Played 789 with papa and ya lor I became the targetboard LOL. In the end he was gone as well but we all had fun. I LOVE MY MBK FAMILY MAKMAK <3

LOL


My current itouch wallpaper~


Will blog about CNY Outings soon! 
Gambling session at Shayne's ytd with koolkidz was awesome and thanks to the macspicy I ate yesterday I have been making endless trips to the toilet. :( SIGH

Pictures will be up soon!!!


Now gotta prepare and meet Goh Wanyeeeeeee
Going JingWen's hse for Steamboat and maybe Amanda's house for gambling session which I will always just sit down and watch. I DONT GAMBLE MUCH hahahaahaha 

x fingers I dont have to lao sai laterrrrr :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment