Yes la just when Im not in the right state of mind Jingwen requested 5 LIAN PAI. Edit until so chio somemore. LOLOL.
And my drunk video is up on the MBK Family group haha I watched it over and over again I cannot picture myself being so ridiculous Hahaha all the memories ^^ Im just glad the group is private and I will keep my guard up now for sure. See handphone in mbk = zao far far away.
Tomorrow 930 am in school IM STILL AWAKE NOW! It's 3:50am haha Just finished my SR IJ. Speaking of studies, later will be the release of O lvl results. All the best to all the candidates! Esp my cuzzie I hope he does well x fingers.
Was tumblring and bloghopping......
THIS CAKE FUCKING CHIO RIGHT THIS CAKE FUCKING CHIO RIGHT THIS CAKE FUCKING CHIO RIGHT THIS CAKE FUCKING CHIO RIGHT
Anyway I went to google my name HAHA THERE IS YOU KNOW I think if you type ming shuang in the search bar, Princess Ming Shuang will appear LOL
And to my surprise I found this! Some web that has my twitter images in early 2010


No comments:
Post a Comment