Friday, January 13, 2012

Koolkidz

School term is ending. YES IT IS ENDING. What 3 years have already passed?!?! Geez.




Today had a stick with Eugay @ the road's divider LOL cuz the guards chased everyone away and he was telling me how much he would miss TP when the day comes when we wear that ridiculous hat and oversized cape-looking thingy.... I guess in my 3 years the most important people who kept me going were koolkidz. Today full force in the canteen (Becuz we dope we skipped lecture HAHA) so I snapped some random pics ^^







I'll really miss our chalets, our PERSONAL CHALET (Eugay's house), Genting trips, Bangkok trips, Mahjong sessions, overnight projects, prawning, birthday celebrations and surprises, all the friendly mockery..
.
.

Epic times when 

  • Sakae sushi for wj and bernard's bday... RICE AND PLASTIC BAG...

  • Shayne wanted to learn how to use the webcam..... hahahaha
  • I dropped my blackberry into my tomyum soup
  • Eugene blasting Thai Music with his windows open and vroom past the bus stop with my les desperately trying to hide
  • When Shayne bought flowers for Estee hahahaha
  • When Pon gets all so defensive when we tell him his muscles have shrinked
  • When Seowhung and Shayne held hands under the romantic rain HAHA
  • Eddie's reaction with 1+2 HAHA 
  • EUGENE LOVED LICKING EVERYONE
  • WHO IS KELVIN, WILLIAM, HELIUM SIEWMAI SIEW HANG
  • That awkward moment when my les thought Dipsy in teletubbies was called Dicky cuz of the thing on it's head..................
  • Bernard trying his best to gay touch/lick/hump Eddie LOLOL
  • FOREVER LOCKING SHAYNE'S IPHONE Hahaha 30 mins lock
  • THE GUYS FOREVER MAKING ME CRY AND NOT FEEL ONE BIT GUILTY ABOUT IT
  • When Pon tried to rape Shayne in the first koolkidz chalet after he was drunk
  • In year one Pon and Bernard kept doing some dirty dance around the mushroom
  • When we paid some scam price to cab from Genting to KL and almost froze to death
  • When everyone just adds random stuff into everyone's drinks -.- TODAY EUGENE ADDED MILO TO MY FRUIT PUNCH THANKS.
Okay there are many many more haha but these are all my exhausted mind can recall now :-)

The guys' favourite pastime?
DOING THIS SHIT:






Hacking everyone's facebook
One minute your phone is beside you, the next minute it's still beside you... but with a million facebook notifications. Knn LOL


~

FAVOURITE FOOD IN TP I CAN EAT THEM EVERYDAY I actually do eat the Tomyum noodles everyday for every possible meal and they all think I am crazy.



2012 is finally here. Bittersweet I guess.
& Just when you thought we have all matured and have grown more sensible after 3 years......

 
 


Apparently not.
AND 90% of the time I AM THE VICTIM OF THIS SORCERY. 

(I just dont have the screenshots THANK GOD)


much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment