Good morning everybody it's 7am in the morning and I really have to take a breather from my fyp.
So... decided to blog! I promise no spamming of my pictures HAHA
Chinese New Year is somewhat over~ I guess it's pretty much the same as every other year. Okay not really.... cuz this year is the first year QP never go bai nian tgther. :-(
I miss you babies <\3
In case you're wondering........... yep I did go to MBK for CNY LOL
OKAY!! Shall not bore you further. Highlights of this year's CNY for me! Haha.
I played mj with my family LOL it was SO EPIC and funny and annoying.
MY MOM CHOOSES THE TILES SHE WANTS AND GETS PISSED OFF WHEN WE CATCH HER DOING IT. HAHAHA
My bro was SO FUCKING NOISY and bimbotic YESSS U read it right BIMBOTIC AND BITCHY hahaha I wna stuff all my tiles in his mouth lol Sometimes I wonder if he's secretly a girl inside.
We made so many mistakes along the way like taking from the wrong end and DA XIANG GONGING HAHA Im serious
And it was the first time I saw my dad laughing like a true blue maniac. IT WAS SO LOUD AND SHARP AND FREAKY. All of us we just like :o *DROPS JAW* and all just watched him shriek in utter silence.
I. am. scared. of. my. own. dad. now.
~
OH anyway a quick pic of my pretty Sandyballzzz haha I like cuz I chose her top for her ^^ I INSIST. I CHOOSE ONE. LOL. <3
SO......Headed over to Jing Wen's place to bai nian and steamboat.. I swear there was so much food. And I was kinda skeptical to eat cause I had the runs but luckily nothing happened! (ORLY?)
hahah ya la really la.
Alvin was so guai lan that day I swear LOL and instead of gambling/drinking everyone got glued to the screen LMAO I still rmbr it was some fucking funny lee guo huang show LOL
Around 9+pm, JW drove us over to Ah Wayne's house to bai nian again!!!! SO MANY PEOPLE
I have never seen so many slippers before LOL IT WAS DAMN HAPPENING LA lol It was a massive gambling session happening right then. And the bets were bigggggggg. Disclaimer: Im the kind of girl who would only play $1 at MOST in gambling LOL I'm have fear of losing my assets I'd rather keep them safe with me LOL.
Poor bbg totally kena disiao by ah Wayne's family and friends HEHEHEHE
LOL AH KEN EATING TO HIS HEART'S CONTENT. He eats SO much I felt full just watching him gobble away. He is on par with me. HAHA
"oh!!!!"
After that me bbg ken and wayne made our way to Amanda's place! TO GAMBLE AND DRINK AGAIN hahhaa. Had so much to laugh about in the car on the way there hahahahaha
"I swear I wanna fuck you... wan yi dian"
LOLOL
Amanda Andy Wanyee Wayne Ken Cass and me started playing ban luck and initially I didnt gamble.... but after a few drinks it went on to $2 (Exceeding my personal maximum limit for gambling) AND THEN $4.
WHAT WAS I DOING LA throwing money away but it was thrilling!!!! ^^ Hahaha I should gamble more....NOT
WHAT WAS I DOING LA throwing money away but it was thrilling!!!! ^^ Hahaha I should gamble more....NOT
Me and Ken kept stuffing ourselves with pineapple tarts HAHAHA IDKY I did it I guess everybody just said it will bring luck (??) I think I'll never understand any chinese beliefs.
Lol I think I lost $20 in the end
SEE no to gambling next time X X X X X NO
But it was great company and we were so drained by the time it ended!!! And I still had to laugh my way down and during the journey home. haha I LOVE U WANYEE BBG ^^ LOL
~
Next day!!!! Went to Uncle Derrick's place! Last year I blogged about his house already so Im not gonna reblog the same pictures but here are a few snapshots! HIS HOUSE IS HUGE. I still get mesmerised when I enter.
He has a lift lobby in his house. Too lazy to take the stairs on the left haha!!!
I think his house is 5 storeys high?
Not to mention the indoor gym, movie theatre, pool and billard room, ktv room, meditation room, sheesha room, infinity koi pond with some lounge in the middle etc etc.... DAMN.
(Envy)
After that headed over to Wai Po's place!
I have alotta pictures so I shall only put some here!!!
It's great to see everyone cuz I don't meet my maternal relatives often. ^^ NAT If only you were here too xoxo
Didnt bother to take ALL the food cuz it's the SAME every year LOL~~~
My favvv parsley ^^ HAHAHA Dont judge :-)
Uncle ho bin and daddy
The siblings!!!!
AGU!
Youngsterz
Aiyi Nancy & uncle ho bin
Aiyi Mary and fam
GWAMA!!!! <3
MOMSIE^^
Wa gong!!! :>
After that headed over to Shayne's house with part of Koolkidz cuz his parents are overseas!!!!! HAVOC LA Lol
Borrowed Shayne's lappy to do my IJ while they were gambling lor.
How studious~
Okay in the end I played a few games with $1 bet okay in baccarat ~ ONE PATHETIC DOLLAR Hahaha but I won ^^
HAHAHA I cant believe Marcus is so free to do this for Edison
Had whatsapp war after we left CUZ SHAYNE IS A DOG.
Im serious lor so annoying TSK
HAHAHAHAHA <3 Koolkidz!!!!
So anyway my life after the 3 days of Chinese New Year has been revolving around schoolwork. Tomorrow is the submission of FYP. I.am. SO. looking forward to it.
EVERYDAY IM SUFFERING *Party rock anthem*
All the junk ( to call them food is not even acceptable ) that is in my body now. Happily turning me into a fucking fat ass.
I am not kidding. I have irregular and unhealthy meals daily thanks to fyp. I have never been so determined looking forward to start to gym.
And this mutherfukersonofabiiitch killed me totally.
My report I painstakingly did for 4 hours was gone in a split second. Zombified myself at school to do it again and guess what. Another file was missing when I tried to retrieve it.
Try doing fyp TWICE Man TWICE! I deserve a distinction.
RANDOM Pixxxx
DA FUQ?!

.png)


.png)
.png)


.jpeg)

.png)



.png)


.png)
.png)
.png)






No comments:
Post a Comment