Thursday, April 15, 2010

Koolkidz and Eugene's Birthday


latest posts:
Novir > CLICK HERE
LAOJIAOS outing> CLICK CLICK
Outing with Jolene Crosses and Clarlynn > CLICKY HERE!
Kerwin and co outing> CLICK HEREEEE

china/hkg post> HERE HERE!

Stupid blogger. I wna move to onsugar already. C:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi all I want to do a post on Eugay's birthday but first.....

I wanna talk about Koolkidz :)

Photobucket

MAN! We're all splitting up into different classes already. Time flies huh! It's Y-E-A-R T-W-O :( And I bet some of us don't even look forward to starting school (Im one) No more queuing up for lunch together, teasing Shayne together, hugging each other goodbye. Guys should be happy cause no more waiting for the girls to come out from Narnia(toilet) anymore right!

Haha. So many fond memories playing in my head (:

  • Times where we skated together,
  • EUGENE LICKING EVERYTHING,
  • Pon was a flasher,
  • Seow hung was an ahlian,
  • Our Genting trip,
  • The guy who grabbed our pics and blogged abt us
  • (KERPWANSAK LOL)
  • Weijun was the only one who akaliao with everybody so she never kena disturb,
  • OH WAIT BERNARD ALWAYS DISTURB HER HAHA,
  • Shayne the dog
  • Shayne the high and tired boy @ Mahjong,
  • Birthdays and Chalets
  • IPHONE SIAO ZA BORZXZX- Scramble in lectures!
  • PRAWNING!!!!!!! :>
  • taking turns to L4D in Eugay's house,
  • playing Blind mice @ the playground dwnstairs his house,
  • eating carrot cake together,
  • webcamming in the library together,
  • backing each other up in the Witch's lesson,
  • going to the toilet with a bag - when actually we went down to cheers to buy food LOL,
  • skipping lectures after alot of "So... are we going for lec?",
  • KFC TRUTH OR DARE GAMES,
  • Running for bus 23 to tamp mall,
  • Gossip sessions xoxo,
  • Cup noodles and bridge sessions,
  • Me and my les begging Eugene to play bridge with us LOL
  • getting caught for gambling in school TWICE,
  • Getting scolded by eugene for gambling ALL THE TIME,
  • Bringing money- all coins to gamble @ the canteen,
  • waiting for each other without fail after CDS,
  • DISTURBING BERNARD'S CLASS
  • DISTURBING PON'S CLASS
  • DISTURBING EDI'S CLASS
  • CABLE TV AT LIBRARY! Shiokkkkkkk
  • Just sitting around talking and talking until the guys got angry hahaha
  • Study sessions @ Eugay's
  • SCREENSHOTS OF Edi 's facebook "Happily married to YSH"
  • FLOODING MY FACEBOOK - I STILL RMBR IS ABT JONATHAN LOR IDIOTS
  • "I am a dog"
  • "I am gay"

:')

I know there was this period, where something major happened. It was during our crucial exam period. I couldn't concentrate much, I kept thinking alot. I know I let you all down, I am sorry. I screwed projects up and I was moody all the time. Thanks for still helping me up and comforting me. I promise NO SUCH THING in year 2. (: I will be that hardworking bitch hahahaha.

All the advice, all the tears and laughter, all the fun times and PISS ME OFF times...
all these are what made us big love and stick like glue right! Poly wldnt have been so fun without you guyzzzz haha I LOVE KOOL KIDZ!

Some pictures of us! :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Swear we wont drift apart even if we change class okay? :)
KOOLKIDZ FTW! (:
DUA LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ALL

__________________________________________________________

Eugay's birthday!

Photobucket

My les dragged him to watch a movie, without knowing we were @ PlazaSing alr! Gave cake to fish and Co, and had a memorable time leading him there with his eyes closed HAHAHA.

Candles that will relight after blowing,
Standing on a chair with a sparkler,
Movie DATE NIGHT!
lost handphone, found handphone
POLAROIDS
:)

Hope you like the present!

Let the pictures do the talking!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


i love koolkidz and 1r03
Will be in 2r03 this year :(


pimp myspace with Gickr

Hope everyone's friendly! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment