Pinkshotzxlove

Saturday, April 24, 2010

moved.

http://prettyinpink.onsugar.com

moved.
With luv,
Princess
♥

Will update here too but Short wordy posts I guess. :>
Mostly will be @Onsugar!

PRETTYINPINK.ONSUGAR.COM
And help me click on adverts here! Thanks I wna clear my nuffnang earnings and I need a bit more only! <:
Posted by xxx at 6:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Since 2007

1ST BLOG
2ND BLOG
3RD BLOG

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (51)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ▼  2010 (115)
    • ▼  April (24)
      • moved.
      • Movinggggg
      • Mahjong and Kitties
      • never meant to be
      • I knew you would never wait
      • Novir's first day of school tgthr!
      • Novir novir novir vivo dinner!
      • Mitch Hewer
      • Group shots Novir
      • For clarlynn
      • retards
      • novir freshies towning
      • GEMS
      • Nobody understands us girls
      • Koolkidz and Eugene's Birthday
      • As we go on, we remember.... Novir (:
      • Body clock haywire
      • It's just the beginning of Novir love
      • NOVIR!
      • laojiaos april 2010
      • kOOLkidz
      • I keep trying but I can't keep up anymore
      • yoyoyo
      • Almost ready to leave
    • ►  March (37)
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2009 (99)
    • ►  December (34)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (39)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.