I miss koolkidz! :(

harl3ows pe0plE I just woke up whoo.
Ytd was NOVIR DAY -2! C:
Went to school to prepare our identity stuffs and know Tampines better. I swear Im still as gundo as before, I will never be able to know Tampines well one lor. Hopefully I will have someone to guide me (HAHA) on station games day (:
I like the prog games ytd! Thanks JJ and Isaac. And Presley and Chester for helpngzzz. Walaw got flour and water and wet squashed tissue all over us. Novir's smelly and dirty haha but we have big love (:
Ferly Jasreel Me and Ivy headed to Tamp to find Manicurists but all closed :( So they bought polish from Faceshop and we all dabaoed food and went over to CPF to find the rest.
Had awesome juicy gossip session and much laughter (:
Love NOVIR big time!
Foc/Fow is nearing! 2 more days!
Excited but ah, the thought of losing my voice and having not enough sleep... gah. But i bet when i look @ the smiles of the freshies, everything's gonna feel so worth it(:
Tell me how not to fall in love with those hazel brown eyes and that adorable face(:
Damn it the sticks and no sleep are giving me pimples.

I have 3 alrdy !#@$%^&^$ I know people are gng to flame me for whining over 3 pimples but WTF I DUN HAVE PIMPLES ONE OKAY. :( now damn sad.
K Bye, gonna find someone to go out if not back to sleep WAH RAINING AGAIN Shi0kkzxday2SLP@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment