Back home from Eugene's house!
Had hardcore mahjong session I swear! :)


At first mahjong with Seowhung, kim and Justin (:
THIS GIRL IS DAMN LUCKY! Haha. Win all the time!
And my les, walao. DIAO ZHENG LIKE 5 TIMES POWER ONLY :D

Walao. Lost $9.50 in the first match. And always when Im waiting already, the person opposite me will game. Like wth lor haha! And whenever I can hu like super big one, some small tai winner will block me. Haha!
After that Seow hung left before dinner and Leon came along. Mahjonged again and I lost money again, like $7.20 -.- In total I lost close to $30 for all the days we mahjonged! Haha, had to keep pyscho-ing myself like " Oh, count as watch movie and play lan lah haha"
Cheap thrill lor, but it was fun! (: And that's all that matters.
I think I'm really going to quit mahjong LOL. Stupid cursed game UGH Haha.
The babies! (:
Top- Bobtail
Mid-Silver
Bot-Goldie



Bobtail the youngest but super violent kitty :)

Silver! The most guai and gong one(:

Bobtaillll again! Cutemax! <:

Goldie! Playful but not violent <:

They are all super cute I swear (but their shit very smelly LOL)
Especially when they just wake up! It's like they will lie on you and not move alot :> And they were so tiny last time lor. Ahh miss the kitties alrd (:
Ugh, my sore eye hurts! Hopefully my mj kakis won't kena sore eyes too LOL. We all touch the same tiles and everything(:

I WANNA QUIT MAHJONG BUT I BU GAN YUAN!
Need to win if not no satisfaction lah!

Kay shall rest my poor eye >: Thanks Leon for sending me home! And sorry Justin haha I snatched the front seatttttt hahahaha But nvm lah you win so much today
No comments:
Post a Comment