Saturday, April 17, 2010

novir freshies towning


HELLO WORLD (:

Towning with a few of the Novir freshies!
-Belinda, Fann, Shawn, Andy, ShingLun, Keith.
On my way to meet them I found out I was the only GL LOL
The rest cldnt make it. Good ah, this kind of love.

I KNOW LAH GOT SL CAMP. I missed out so much lor!
Will go for interview next year CANNOT MISS IT ANYMORE!

Photobucket

Caught WHEN IN ROME, I like lor! Nice sweet movie comedy ^^ Walked around town shopping and went "OMG" over mad chio shoes (!!!) I think me and Belinda can make good shopping partners HAAHA Just that I wsn't in the shopping mood that day. :/

Headed to ION to eat BAWANG MEESUA - Haha alot of them complain spicy LOL

Its nice hor!
*FLIPS HAIR*

Walked walked and Fann and Andy and Shawn had to leave :( So the remaining four of us headed to Starbucks to chill chat and laugh @ my secondary school photos. -.-

Pictures to sum up this post :>


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BUSINESS SCHOOL WON 6TH TIME!
Haha

*YAWNS*
as always.... :>
LOL

But good job SLs! Wish I was there to see us win.

Yes yes, will go interview next year. I cranky alrd lah!

Tomorrow MASS FO SENTOSA OUTING!
Can't wait you know how to spell can't wait


c-a-n-'-t
w-a-i-t


k 2am liao I MUST SLEEP HAHAHA I CONFIRM CHOP LATE

No comments:

Post a Comment