Friday, April 2, 2010

I keep trying but I can't keep up anymore


AWESOME THURSDAY TODAY! ♥

avatars myspace with Gickr
  • Town with Kerwin/Will/Zhi Guo
  • Visited Amos @ Taka!
  • Watched CLASH OF THE TITANS. 4/5!
  • Cabbed to Will's house to take car
  • Drove to Geylang for DIMSUM♥
  • Drove to ECP carpark to slack
  • GUYS WANTED TO SEE XXX STUFFS LOL
  • Our presence disturbed quite a few couples -.-
  • Bridge and Big 2 in the car for 2 hours!!
  • I WON 7 TIMES IN A ROW \m/
  • Im not blonde/bimbo KAY THANK YOU
  • Will sent us home, thanks! (:
Gickr helps you to pimp your myspace
pimp your myspace at Gickr.com

A few pictures out of the 100+ uploaded on Fbook(:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Haven't met Danny & Co for 2 days and I miss them alr! Haha, I know, I'm so dependent on friends :)
My girls, IF YOU ALL DONT COME UP WITH A DATE TO MEET I AM GOING TO DIE MISSING YOU ALL TOO! :(

This Sunday outing with Lao Jiaos! <: BIG LOVE!

myspace graphic at Gickr

Oh i watched How 2 train your dragon 3D with Makus the other day.
Not bad as well! (:
Tomorrow Novir♥ outing! (: Gotta get to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment