Monday, April 12, 2010

It's just the beginning of Novir love

Photobucket

Foc and Fow is over. Damn, I have so much to talk about. It is really an awesome camp, an unforgettable experience mixed with sweat, love, blood and tears. I love Novir GLs, Novir Freshies - FOW/FOC, FAs (:

I have slept for 15 hours already, but I am still super x 100 tired. So I shall blog about this in the next post! A few pictures first from other people's camera, of coz there's more! (Like alot more)


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Sighs, totally miss camp :( In camp, I was dying to go home to rest on my soft soft bed. Now that I'm home, Im missing Novir so uber much! :(

Anyway the Makus apple came to find me for awhile just now(: AND HE SAYS I SOUND LIKE A MAN.
Photobucket

Damn I swear I sound like a tranny :O haha, but aye. ITS WORTH IT FOR FOC/FOW!

Kayz, got to sleep now, I am uber tired. Have to wake up @ like....130pm - 1 hour is 1230. Yup, 1230 better sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment