Thursday, April 8, 2010

NOVIR!

Hi people, HAHA! :-D Im back from camp (FOW) Have to back for camp (FOC) @ 830 AM TMRW!

Anyway, I just wna say I LOVE NOVIR VERY MUCH! And the freshies are all so nice and happening! Such sweet things! Laiyou (we call him Ryu) bought us lollies! :D Maureen wrote Novix this note that got us all into tears. We have the best freshie, going up on stage to tell us how much we mean to them. Still got Justin Bieber look alike and Arsenal supporter, freshie who bought us sweets and freshies who asked us to Jiayou on the Novir blog! :) Seng even waited for my mom to come send me home after we reached Yishun today. Like, please hor, where on earth got this type of superduperlovely freshies. (:

FRESHIES YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME ! (: And they were damn on! Let me draw my cute drawings (HAHA) on them, call me princess( rlly damn happy lor normally my friends will be like HANAH HANAH PRINCESS LAH but they damn nice only! haha. PS: I still love my friends haha)

And also the GLS! thank you Novix for being such an awesome pillar of support for me, as well as everyone! Without all our efforts, I think Novir also cui. BUT LIKE SAY WHATTTT? Novir rocks socks this time round okay. Ivy you are AWESOME OKAY! :D And to SHARMAIN! You rlly sweet only, even when you're not here, you thought of us too! ^^ And all the other GLS who made this camp possible and made Novir a successful empire! 2nd place! And like what KAHHUI (A is for aunty HAHA) says, it's not the position that matters, it's the friends that we have made and the people we have touched that matters.

& sheryl! Omg, she damn sweet! Knowing we had no breakfast, she brought her empire's extra food for us! WALAO I LOVE HER MAD MAD MAN! C:

Kay it's 240am, I think I got to sleep! :) Haha. Tomorrow we are going to have to start from square one! Teach freshies cheer, hype them up.... BUT! Im sure we'll do an awesome job! C:
Hopefully the freshies in FOC will be as on as FOW'S! :D Fave man! ^^

Each time I see the smiles on the freshies faces, I just feel that all the lethargy is totally worth it. (:

Will blog with pictures soon. I LOVE NOVIR LIKE BIG TIME! Go alapis! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment