Kay if you are my friend on facebook you will know all the tp students in FOC/FOW went to Sentosa! AND I HAVE A LOT A LOT OF PICTURES haha

Samantha: Hi I'm Sweetie!
Me: Hi I'm Princess!
Ru ting: Hi I'm Cutie!
Ferlycia: And I'm Angel!
And together, we are S.P.C.A!!











Novir outing was great! I managed to talk to the other freshies I didn't really interact with in the previous dinners! :> And I really think the turn up for Novir was more than expected and I really gotta say I ♥ NOVIR! I will really miss our year 3 GLs >:
Played alot of volleyball until my hands are now red and bruised! :( Haha. Too long never play alrdy lah. And and my muscles are aching like hell now! (Sad face) Fly kite with Amos, our first time siol and ugh... spent 1 hour trying to untangle the string :( Captain's ball, Camwhoring, throwing people in the sea... Watching a bunch of Indians fight from north to south to east to west and continue to fight and fight until the lifeguard came. All the TP students were looking haha WE ARE PROUD TO BE SINGAPOREANS (:
Sentosa was awesome! We totally owned the place. Cheers, forfeits - ugh dun remind me, and VIVO DINNER! :>
Ran around the whole place finding people to take pictures after dinner(: Haha!
Will do another post on all the other individual pictures! :> I randomly selected a few to post today. Also got pictures from MAHJONG@EUGAY'S HOUSE NOT UP YET! :>
Had my first meal of the day with Makus just now, and until now I haven't had another meal so I AM UBER HUNGRY LOL. Tomorrow is a brand new year. I got to decide on what to wear soon and what to pack:> and I HAVE NO CDS. ZZZ That means I have to go early tmrw to appeal. Will be meeting koolkidz for lunch before heading to lecture!
Also! I will exercise and slim down! Haha! Idky after Sentosa I wna exercise and burn fats HEHEHE :> Yup so what if Im fat huh @ least I CAN DIET.
I really hope I have nice classmates! :>
2R03! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment