Saturday, April 17, 2010

retards


A person who truly loves you is one who can see the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.

I always wish I had this online space where I could rant about whatever I wanted to, to the people whom I want to direct my thoughts to, without letting busybodies know what's happening in my life. It's okay to know, but it's not okay to assume and have loser talks about things that you have no knowledge about. If you people are so free why don't you all get a life :) Yes seriously count your age off your fingers. If you just realized you guys need more than just two hands to get to your age then it's time to start acting like matured people and stop all that childish actions. Like, come on. Act your age and stop behaving like damn kids. Does it benefit you to say hurtful stuff? And it does not pay to be kind to some people cause all they do is take your kindness and return you with nothing but hurtful comments. What's more is they act like they are your awesome buddies and you believe them. 2FACEDFREAKS. Hate finding out things like that. Got to be thankful I am close to none.

Yes I'm damn direct.
If I like you I like you, If I don't like you I don't like you.
I don't pretend. I don't stoop to such low levels doing despicable acts.

This is me. If you can't accept me for who I am then just stay out of my life please.

No comments:

Post a Comment