HELLO PEOPLE <:

After I blog I will go to sleep! Today ugh. Don't remind me. I woke up @ like 1:30pm and I went back to sleep & told myself to wake up after 5 mins but.... yes it turned into 2 hours! :<
Headed down to Simei to find koolkidz! Ate sushi and arcade
I LOVE KOOLKIDZ! :D
Tmrw school's @ 9am.
Better blog fast! Pictures taken on Novir meet up on the first day of school! (:
I didn't take alot of pictures cause I looked damn horrible that day and had no photo feel :(
Yup enjoy!
I got to blog fast and George is distracting me over the phone so I'm like distracted and don't know what I'm typing.


After I blog I will go to sleep! Today ugh. Don't remind me. I woke up @ like 1:30pm and I went back to sleep & told myself to wake up after 5 mins but.... yes it turned into 2 hours! :<
Headed down to Simei to find koolkidz! Ate sushi and arcade
I LOVE KOOLKIDZ! :D
Tmrw school's @ 9am.
Better blog fast! Pictures taken on Novir meet up on the first day of school! (:
I didn't take alot of pictures cause I looked damn horrible that day and had no photo feel :(
Yup enjoy!
I got to blog fast and George is distracting me over the phone so I'm like distracted and don't know what I'm typing.


















































Talked to Ru Ting at Yishun Interchange for really long until we saw Melvin walked past. Haha! Randomly decided to go his place to visit Alvin Da Ge HAHA YES IT WAS LIKE 10PM PLUS ALRD AND GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW but we are the happening kidz hahaha :>
Gatecrashed Alvin and he cut his hair lor! HAHA and dotaing as usual and looking damn homely HAHAHA.
After that had bonding session with Alvin! Talked talked and went facebook and laughed and everything! Miss secondary school :(
He even cooked curry maggi mee with egg for us. So sweet hor! :> Haha! And it's not bad. I thought guys can't cook for nuts.
Melvin's messy room haha.


Me and Alvin. LOL WHY U CUT HAIR! HAHA Now look like school boy. :>

Hahaha act cute Melvin.

SAW THIS ON THE PIANO.
EPIC HAHAHAHA.




HI GEORGE YOU ARE ON THE PHONE WITH ME NOW .
AND HE FORCED ME TO BLOG ABOUT HIM.
With a picture.

Haha he wants me to say
(Typing down he is reciting over the phone)
He is an awesome friend and is always there for me and he is a very nice guy.
Very hot very cute very hot like Tae Yang.
And he dances very well *Rolls eyes*
He always ask me to regulary take my meals(Not true) when Im sick he will be there for me and he always morning call me (Not true) and when Im down he will be my listening ear....
Haha. But George is really a nice friend. :>
Kay Im off! Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment