Thursday, April 1, 2010

Almost ready to leave

Hey pe0pl3zx, It's April fools day today.
FIRST PERSON TO PRANK ME WAS Edward. Shit best friend lol.

Photobucket

Went out to Astons W brainless today, den TOWNING WITH JOLENE!
Had Meesua, and after that WENT TO XINWANG FOR HARGAOS!

Wow. Fatful day :(

Pink Tic Tac :D Only princess got okay.
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Other pictures in Clarlynn's Camera. She say tmrw she will upload in Facebook so tmrw den I blog about our outing today! Had fun, and we behaved like China tourists in the middle of Orchard (:

Note: Behaved, are NOT. lol.
And go out with Clarlynn confirm smthg will happen to my footwear
one can.
MY FLOWER SANDALS SNAPPED?!?! In Orchard mrt somemore LOL. First, my havainas, now my fave footwear! Had to go Rubi and spend $20 on lousy quality shoes.
:(


Currently listening to Hassan Bin KKB on MSN talking like some Vietnamese to me hahahaha.

"I make the Soo, alot the soo. I make the Nikki, er, the Leebook"

No comments:

Post a Comment