Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Novir novir novir vivo dinner!


Hello people, Today was hectic!

Photobucket

School, RMIG freshies orientation and mahjong! And I only had 2 hours of sleep :( Was mad crazy I swear. Now that I think back, I was damn uber high on fly today. :> Hehe. It's nice to be happy but omg I.CANNOT.SPOIL.IMAGE. Haha, Imma princess afterall hor!

Anywayz the pictures of Novir's sentosa outing and dinner are up! I still have alot to blog about - The kittens, Novir's first day of school dinner gathering! (UBER SUCCESS I LOVE U FRESHIES SO MANY CAME!), gatecrashing Alvin Tan's house (CCHY), School...

Kay now on Sentosa! Was tiring but fun ttm. :) I volleyballed for very long, fly kite, run around, see Indians fight, play water, camwhore...

All the above with my favourite people arnd! Novir is a family and we rock socks to the top top top :]

Anyway now the pimple on my nose is gone already hor so dun criticise my pictures I LOOK DAMN HORRIBLE I KNOW but secretly you all think I am chio right!

Kay the signs that I lack sleep are showing! Just read and ignore my crappy talkety talks chit chat mumble moo moo.

Irena and Me!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Shayne and me - He knows he secretly an lian me one.
Photobucket

Nat Nat! :> I finally got an average looking picture of me w you!
Photobucket

Jacob biscuit! Small small cute cute.
Photobucket

Lynn!
Photobucket

Aaron has unglam shots x 999
Photobucket

Jeff and aaron
Photobucket

ZQ! :>
Photobucket

Jolyn! :>
Photobucket

Adam- Haha had fun saboing you today in RMIG :>
Photobucket

Jiayi!
Photobucket

Brainless!
Photobucket

Alvin Seow (Lol you're probably the 100309u0843th Alvin I know LOL)
Photobucket

Emrys the paikia please dont beat me lol
Photobucket

Katherine from Ketsu
Photobucket

Tsk the guys doing their "Throw random people in the sea" job
Photobucket

Kazel! :>
Photobucket

Groupshot! :>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dolyce! I wish I talked to her more last time, she's so nice haha!
Photobucket

Sylvia ZADAZ GL! :>
Photobucket
Sharmain Unglam
Photobucket

Group shot!
Photobucket

Mandy Wee from Zadaz! Same sec school
Photobucket

Amos ngeow the dunike me tms that day cos tms tangle his kite and waste his time :(
Photobucket

JOJOLOVE
Photobucket

Dor, Graciie, me!
Photobucket

Amossss
Photobucket

Janice!
Photobucket

Candiddddd
Photobucket
Amanda with her dslr! :>
Photobucket
Playing dunno what game :> So tiring run run run.
Photobucket
CUTE! :> LOL
Photobucket

Playing volleyball with Haizad and Andrew and Jolene!
Miss volleyball! :>
Photobucket
Novir group shot! :>
Photobucket

Me and ahbooonnnnn :>
Photobucket
After bathing! :> All so clean.
Photobucket

Me and adelle! :> Pretty right!
Photobucket

Me and adam HAHA.
Photobucket

Me and Jinghuiiiiiiii BIG LOVE
Photobucket

Victoria digging Kimberly's nose hahahahahahaha
Photobucket

Amos ngeow HAHA OMG u look so red and I look so tan. :<
Photobucket

Otw to dinner!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Me and Simon! Note the height difference.
Can fight with Dean!
Photobucket

Otw to monorailllll :>
Photobucket

Hi jolene sibehchio (:
Photobucket

Hui ya/ Brainless / Me!
Photobucket

Spamming Brainless camera... :>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jing hui!! :>
Photobucket

HI BABY HAHAHA
Photobucket

Isaac slipper snapped!
AND GUESS WHAT
HE WAS WALKING WITH BRAINLESS AND HIS SLIPPER SNAPPED!!
Emo boy fixing his slipper :>
Photobucket

HONG KAIIIIII :> HELLO!
Photobucket

CHI MIN HAHAHA During dinner everybody was like
CHI.... Bye!!!!! LOL. But he was okay lol!
Photobucket

Idiots from the basketball team. -.-
Photobucket

Snapping away..... HAHAH BOON LOL
Photobucket

Clarlynn and me (:
Photobucket

Kenneth thoprangsom!!! :>
Photobucket

SABSABSABSABSAB :>
Photobucket

JO ISAAC ME! :>
Photobucket

HI HUILING! :>
Photobucket

Emrys, Me, Alvin! (:
Photobucket

I LIKE THIS SHOT HAHAHA!
Thanks for carrying my bagggggggg :> HAHAHAHA.
Photobucket

SHERYL Z TAY LOVE U MANY MUACKS HAHA
Photobucket

RU TING!!!!!
Photobucket

HI SHARMAIN! :>
Photobucket

Ferlyciaaaa loveeee
Photobucket

Dear Sharmain again. I never knew you were such a camwhore until that night! HAHA
Photobucket

AMOS! Met him while buying subway for dinner!
Photobucket

Ran around hte place taking pictures with everyone after dinner!
Haha, so tiring! Had mass GL cheer also! Total love.

Gangster1 / Bimbo / Gangster2
(: haha!
Photobucket

Fionneeeeee! Mahjong!!! haha(:
Photobucket

YIMYOKETING (:
Photobucket

Alvin Kho and me! (:
Photobucket

Andrew! (:
Photobucket

Shayne! (:
Photobucket

Eugeneeee (:
Photobucket

JOHAN THE SAME HEIGHT FRIEND! HAHAHA No lah.
Photobucket

AMOS ACT CUTE AH LOL
Photobucket

Gene! <:
Photobucket

awkward turtles! :>
Photobucket

YONG SENG THE CUTIE HAHA AND IVAN THE ACT CUTIE AHAHA
Photobucket

NIGEL KOH THE NAUGHTY BOY.
Photobucket

MUJIA! I don't like you! How can you call me male pig!
Photobucket

SHINGLUN EYECANDY! (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
FARHAN! <: Not bad here quite white (:
Photobucket

Sammy love! <:
Photobucket

KAZEL! :>
Photobucket
Jacob biscuit! Cute!
Photobucket

Melvin the dao kia(:
Photobucket

Polaroid with Kzel! :>
Photobucket

Natnat!!! :>
Photobucket

IVY! LOVE YOU!
Photobucket

Belinda me and shawn! :> I EXTRA!
Photobucket

ME YONGSENG IVAN WHEEE
Photobucket

S.P.C.A! BIGO LOVE!
Photobucket

BRAINLESS ACT COOL
Photobucket

HAHA TWO CUTE BOYS ARGUING (:
Photobucket

KZEL!
Photobucket

SHAWN ME BEL!
Photobucket

Xawn and the rest! (:
Photobucket

ANDY(:
Photobucket

HI LOVELY BIMBO! :>
Photobucket

HIU CHING!
Photobucket

BRANDA HUILING ME! <:
Photobucket

Andrew Me and Jazvan! :>
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mathew Meow Lweeee :>
Photobucket

Bel me and Kenneth! This pic so cute :)
Photobucket

ME ASH EMRYS THE CHIOBU
Photobucket
Photobucket

ME AND AARON VAN PUSSY (:
Photobucket

Played volleyball till my hands were bruised! :< so sad.
Photobucket
And keith tagged me in this picture. I drew this on most freshies! :> Haha! I miss FOW/FOC.
BIG TIME MISS CAMP!
I love Novir! (:
Photobucket

Kay, Gna head over to meet Koolkidz @ 18chefs for dinner. Can't belive I woke up late today. I WOKE UP ON TIME HOR. I slept for extra 5 mins... and it turned into two hours. FUCK MY LIFE Byebye! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment