Hello all! <:
Just grabbed a few pictures from Gems from J's blog.
Just grabbed a few pictures from Gems from J's blog.


Today went to visit Alvin's grandparents with him.
Missed them so much!(:
He left after lunch and I stayed till dinner before leaving.
Talked and laughed and bought packets of my favourite melt-in-my-mouth sweet!
Gosh, tomorrow's Sentosa with FOC/FOW! Will be tiring ttm! :<
But I can see my dearest Novir GLs! & freshies!
(Thumbs up up high high)
And and to those who I never reply your smses since yesterday and the day before..
IM SORRY!
Ahhh so many texts all of a sudden and my phone lags like shiat and I didn't even know some texts were already open, some i replied halfway saved in drafts wth I think i was sleep typing cos I cldnt decipher what the hell I WAS WRITING so BASICALLY I cannot stand it and yup i didnt reply cause it was pissing me off :/
fuck my phone I WANT A BUTTON PHONE
LOL SORRY PEOPLE PLEASE DUN CALL ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT KAY I SLEEP TALK THANKS :>
Thanks Claire Jin Yi Francis for texting me hehehe
& Seow Hung I passed the 'test' whooooo :>
Kay Now working on another picture-filled blogpost <: Will be right up!
No comments:
Post a Comment