Due to the stupid Auto pagination thing by fucked up blogger, I have to paste my post here so they wont disappear.
4th APRIL 2010
4th APRIL 2010
Today was Awesome SUNDAY! ♥
Im glad I have awesome everydays (:


Tomorrow I'll be in School for FOW/FOC
ALL THE WAY TILL 10TH APRIL
Haha, can't wait for it, but also... AHHHH have to reach school @ 7am!!
Wna die lah, so early. Hehe.
Anyway, met up with THE OLD BIRDS! :D Haha BIG LOVE ♥
Fioan, Timcus, Alicia, Jeremy, Fengfeng only today!

SHALL FORCE THE REST TO MEET UP NEXT MONTH!
Jess, Joleen, QiNan, WeiJun, Raymond, Arena, Samantha, Jolene crosses!
Better make it hor!
(:
Town, MOS Burger, Xin Wang for dim sum dim sum ♥, As usual slacked @ Taka(:
Had lots of fun laughing and gossiping, HTHT ♥, Making fun of TIMCUS haha!-Every meet up confirm SAME TOPIC lol
I love my babies! C: 3years+ and still strong!
Im glad I have awesome everydays (:


Tomorrow I'll be in School for FOW/FOC
ALL THE WAY TILL 10TH APRIL
Haha, can't wait for it, but also... AHHHH have to reach school @ 7am!!
Wna die lah, so early. Hehe.
Anyway, met up with THE OLD BIRDS! :D Haha BIG LOVE ♥
Fioan, Timcus, Alicia, Jeremy, Fengfeng only today!

SHALL FORCE THE REST TO MEET UP NEXT MONTH!
Jess, Joleen, QiNan, WeiJun, Raymond, Arena, Samantha, Jolene crosses!
Better make it hor!
(:
Town, MOS Burger, Xin Wang for dim sum dim sum ♥, As usual slacked @ Taka(:
Had lots of fun laughing and gossiping, HTHT ♥, Making fun of TIMCUS haha!-Every meet up confirm SAME TOPIC lol
I love my babies! C: 3years+ and still strong!

Can't wait for picnic @ Henderson Wave!
Pictures! ♥ Aww, Im missing you all already! (:
Anyway I won't be posting all the pictures here, so you all can view them IN FACEBOOK AFTER i upload them another day! Upload failed zzzz












(LOL PRICE TAG ON SHOE -.-)














LOVE YOU BOTH! Wa, sibei xing fu please (: (:







I like this photo! :)

BY THE WAY SHE IS NOT SO TALL ONE LOR!
Hahahahahaha, stand on steps only! ^^ HAHAHAHA
Expose ni liao






Left town rather early today, @ arnd 11 plus? COZ GOT FOW TMRW!
Timcus drove me & Alicia home :>
THANKYOU AIR FORCE SERGEANT C:



Jeremy faster get your dip, be pilot, and YAY Next time we take plane to town alrd HAHAHA.
Cool huh, I know people from Civil Defence, Police, Army, Navy, Air Force HAHA
SG dream team.
Yesterday watched JUON black/white ghost
with Kor, Kiansern, Cheryl, Angela, Haojun, XiaoLong, Joanne, Ben, Alfred.
(Omg i just went to search for the movie poster now Im scared lololol)
I know right I must be crazy to go watch ghost movies when Im like ANTI-HORROR MOVIES kind. BUT!! After the whole movie IT'S LIKE BORING AND NOT SCARY.
DONT. WATCH.


I haven't packed my bag for camp! Shall do so now.
No hugging Princess to sleep for 6 days! :(
HaHAAA.
HEY APPLE!
guess what?
Chelsea won Man U!
.
.
.
.
Coolllllllllll..... :)
Timcus drove me & Alicia home :>
THANKYOU AIR FORCE SERGEANT C:



Jeremy faster get your dip, be pilot, and YAY Next time we take plane to town alrd HAHAHA.
Cool huh, I know people from Civil Defence, Police, Army, Navy, Air Force HAHA
SG dream team.
Yesterday watched JUON black/white ghost
with Kor, Kiansern, Cheryl, Angela, Haojun, XiaoLong, Joanne, Ben, Alfred.
(Omg i just went to search for the movie poster now Im scared lololol)
I know right I must be crazy to go watch ghost movies when Im like ANTI-HORROR MOVIES kind. BUT!! After the whole movie IT'S LIKE BORING AND NOT SCARY.
DONT. WATCH.


I haven't packed my bag for camp! Shall do so now.
No hugging Princess to sleep for 6 days! :(
HaHAAA.
HEY APPLE!
guess what?
Chelsea won Man U!
.
.
.
.
Coolllllllllll..... :)
Hellozzz monkeys and bananas(:
Whoo! It's raining now and I'm super bored, but cos it's raining I can't go out, but Im sorta enjoying the weather also, but Im bored and Yes Im snacking again on fruits and I have decided to be vegetarian until I slim down YAY.

Yesterday headed to Bugis with Bestie Edward to buy his iTouch 2.
Cos Richard was so smart to wash iTouch 1 in the washing machine C:
*BIG SARCASTIC SMILE*
Met Kwokfang and Phoebe, headed to buy, and back to AMK to find Kf's bro and friends.
They ate @ S11, I NEVER EAT COS somebody was supposed to pei me BUT
BIKE BREAKDOWN in hougang. LOL.

EDWARD THE COW LOL.
See the nose thing? Made everyone feel like pulling the goddamned thing out LOL.


Who says guys and girls cannot be best friends? Like seriously. I share everything with Edward (: And we don't have weird feelings towards each other. Besties since sec2 okay! (: Best thing abt a guy best friend is that they are not petty HAHA. Even when I'm not allowed to contact him last time, he understands perfectly. And back here when I need h2h talks. But yes, cannot take advantage! Cos i know i cannot afford to lose him as my bestie (: BIGO LOVE! Hope you like the presents! ^^
kayyyyyy back to trying to edit the China post. (:



No comments:
Post a Comment