Hi world, just got home from Junbin's house!

Haha, mahjonged and i won $32! HEHE Cos i kept winning 3tai in the last round and before that Joanne bao everyone cos i YI SE den she fed me and I ZI MO MAN TAI MYSELF! WAAAA damn shiok first time in my mahjong life haha.

Haha, mahjonged and i won $32! HEHE Cos i kept winning 3tai in the last round and before that Joanne bao everyone cos i YI SE den she fed me and I ZI MO MAN TAI MYSELF! WAAAA damn shiok first time in my mahjong life haha.
Ytd went out with Kor to watch movie initially, budden all the cinemas were full or we were a few minutes late and .. yeah decided not to go anymore. Haha. ate @ Thai Express, and headed to Players afterwards. Had a hard laugh @ cute joanne haha and after that over to ICE and den to JUNBIN'S :D
You have been sending weird texts to me! I don't recieve ure messages you know.
:( Wonder what's up in camp now. I tried calling but yr phone is off and you dont reply my texts like you reply like u never recieved anything at all! :(
ARE YOU OKAYYYYYYYY :O
Yup, meeting my girls later. Just nice, i need them now :(
JOLENE jiayou for ure perf! Kays, its 9:45am, i shld sleep.
Goodness i have so many overdued picturess xxx
Byebye!
I think it's just me. My happiness is always so short-lived i'm getting used to it.
Too tired to fight for what i want anymore.
I just want you to be happy, and I'm fine cause I'm happy when you are (:



No comments:
Post a Comment