Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kissing in the rain with no raincoats just your hands in mine

Hi all, this is going to be a long-and-no-meaning-just-wanna-rant kinda post. HEEE. dun bother reading it's full of nonsense HAHA cause now Im too tired to think I'm going to have verbal vomit and I don't think i will know what i'm typing. YES I KNOW I SHOULD SLEEP ITS 7 AM ALREADY haha but i very lazy to move my ass :( I got a feeling i will delete this post tomorrow when im awake and clear and sober LOL. 

Kayzz what i have been doing most of my holidays. 1.CHALETS - Lol, i love chalets :) But i have been packed max to chalets this month! Tiring. 2.Drinking. Thinking of alcohol makes me sick now lol. drink puke drink puke luckily i don't get hangovers. 3.Movies and outings, my money fly like free one lor. On average i spend 30-40 a day! Dang man. That's like (30x30) 900$ in one month - poof. My money comes from mommy cause i dont work cuz imma princess HAHA no lah cause i believe in HOLIDAYS and not WORKING in your HOLIDAYS. (: 4.MAHJONG- This is where i get extra income to survive. Phew man! 

Anyfuckingway Tmrw gna meet edward sotongz! Haha. Eggcited onlyz cuz i got many many nonsense to tell him. Also i think my love life is fucked up lor. I only get to experience that happiness for a teeny weeny while and after that confirm got problem. Just wna stay happy cannot meh? lol. Either that or everything happens at the wrong time. I think I'm giving up in rls/love/guys totally for real for life forever and ever and ever - KAY THAT IS NOT TRUE cos 'forever' is ultimately not in my dictionary. Idk like recently I have been thinking alot about my past, past friends, past photos, school, cause im going to change class and I don't want to! Looking through old photos made me think of my ex boyfriend and like where we used to go and all and how much everything's changed since then. Hmmm. I now know why i don't want a relationship man. What for? If im not ready and i go into a rls without making sure that is what i want.... sucky ending for both huh. Friends have been here all these while for me (: when im down, when im up, when im left right  front back.... although most of my friends are guys but yeah that's life for me. I CANT CLICK WITH GIRLS FOR NUTS. Doesn't mean i flirt with them or sweet talk them or touch them or WHAT NONSENSE. And please don't think i try to suck guys money cos all my friends know if the guy is not my boyfriend i never let them pay for my stuffs. I PAY FOR MY OWN STUFFS & yes im very calculative one. BOH BIAN IM A VIRGO. And to think i quit lan-ning alr, i thought i would be in the lan 24/7 after exams cause of dota. haha. Dota doesnt seem fun anymore lor. lol. And i've been sleeping @ wee hours recently! I totally need to revert my body clock back to it's original clock or I'm going to screw my already almost screwed GPA :-(

Now the only thing that's on my mind is this stupid boy whom I don't know if i should let go or give one last shot @ love. Some tell me to let go cause they think I won't be happy judging from the situation now. Some tell me to wait for awhile and see how things go. (the most politically correct answer) Some tell me to hang on and if i get hurt than give up. But what's the point right, might as well don't fall for him right. BUT Jonathan told me A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses. and that the achievement of your goal is the moment you commit yourself into it (: Seems quite true lah. But sometimes i really just feel like -stop contact- and just ahyah let him live his own life. LOL. Cause i don't like thinking too much and i don't like to be an extra and I don't like to say do this, do that, dont do this, dont do that, if not i might as well date a robot. Hmmm after crapping for so long... XXX just told me smthg. Just like lor. If it doesn't turn out well den FORGET it right. Stay @ this level and don't like him further. AM NOT going to fall deeper *draws limit line* LOL Haojun sure say NONSENSE LAH feeligns how to control but aiyah won't take my life or what anyway hehe 8-) Letsay I'm not the girl for him just sad awhile and move my ass cause IM 17 (AGAIN) and still young ^^

And i won't be sad cause I'm the princess and princesses are supposed to be happy! (:
I'm fine i guess, I always am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment