Hello world (:
So what have you people been up to? (: Haha.
I dun wna change class/school to start..... :-(
Apart from school FOC/FOW is comingz! OMGOMGOMG.... Damn fast. :O
Yesterday met up with Damien and 2 other friends@night, drank @ Liquid Gold. After that Kerwin, Zhiguo, Zenith, Brendon, Will came over and we went to AlterEgo to lan! And guess what! I saw Rachel Ong there!
And so happened like her bf was my Damien's friend also! C: Haha. Missed her lah. Kay i shall call her out for lunch or smthg soon. Hehe.
Oh, we were playing dota. Haha i haven't played in ages lor, so like 3 kills were HEHEHAHA for me alr. And they always kill me until my life left abit and i will screammmmmm like siao zabor cos i dun wna die and wait to respawn. It worked cause they didn't kill me....But after that the creeps killed me -.- Damage my life until left abit MIGHT AS WELL JUST KILL RIGHT LOLol. Each time they need gold then kill me lah! TMD I FEEDER AH. Haha.Everytime i die everybody will be like WHOO FREE GOLD FREE GOLD!!!
Assholes.
After that they headed over to hougang to drink and i headed over to ICE to find kor and haojie. Drank again there and Kor was semi seh and talking nonsense and walking like a crab. LOL.
Headed over to his house to rest and den home sweet home! Spent alot yesterday man. Gosh! Money money.... :(
Recently not much pictures cause mommy borrowed my camera cause she cannot find her camera's charger. I WANT TAKE PICTURES! :(
(i miss my black hair!)

(i miss my black hair!)

Today i realised guys never change
Today i realised maybe guys are really jerks
Today i realised all my efforts are not worth
Today i realised i shld give up
Today i realised..... It was all a sweet mistake.I don't know about others.. but i appreciate honesty.
I can't trust anyone anymore. Haha.
Yup, and goodbye.


No comments:
Post a Comment