- Changed blogskin \m/
- To read my posts, you got to go Archive and click on my individual posts
- Don't ask me why, Blogger's fucked, my blog only shows ONE post

Hi. Don't fucking judge me if you don't know two flying fucks about me. Firstly, you don't know me, who are you to give advice? I love being me. YES SO WHAT. I don't live for others, I would never pretend to be someone else just to make others happy cause that's just fucking fake. As long as i know I've nothing to hide, I don't have to prove myself to you, you or you. Mind your own business, srsly. What i do, who i hang out with or how i feel does not concern you. Nobody asked for your goddamned opinions. Guess your life is probably all about criticizing others huh, what a foul mouth. Who are you to stereotype? People nowadays have to stop being so shallow. Clubbing means you are loose? Having many guy friends means you flirt around? Make up means you're artificial? FUCK YOURSELF. I can always say I don't care what people say about me, but i won't. I am bothered cause i h8 people to judge me, especially people who don't know shit about me. Pretending is NOT MY THING. Your words won't break me. Try harder. If it's so hard to fucking stay neutral then just fucking fuck outta my life. I really don't need you being an irritating thorn in my flesh. This does prove a point, don't judge others. Cause i didn't know you were someone like this? Shocked, I didn't do fuck to you to allow your mouth to yabber. I don't gossip about people unless i know facts. Don't continue to harbor bad thoughts about others and bitching when you have no fucken idea on what's going on, when you don't lead my life. K-A-R-M-A. If you're so free to just pin point others and only see the bad things in a person, i suggest you get a life.
Again, i'm in no position to advice you, but also cause you're not worth my time. This paragraph is all you get. Now that i know you're someone as such, I'm glad I'm not your kind.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Back from Desiree's house! Her birthday partyyyy :> Will get the pictures from SEOWHUNGZ Soon!! (:

Gonna post some pictures of Novir Chalet up! Still haven't get picas from Ruting mei nu and Samantha-always-got-ribbon-in-hair :) But all these will suffice! ^^
I LOVE NOVIR! day one was awesome- mahjong, breifing, eating, bbq, games, gossip, bonding(:
Haha i was like some mahjong addict canz, i didn't even know i was playing for so long!
Speaking of mahjong, just now was mahjoing @ Eugay's house... i won $12+ bucks!! C: Awesomezxzxzxzz zi mo 4tai ^^ I normally suck @ MJ LOL.







































Adeline's birthday!! (-:
2nd day -
Jolyn's birthday!!
Was sick the whole day, so i slept like 1/2 of the time i was there. :(
Felt so horrible... and still feeling horrible! But better alr! :>
Thanks Irena for collectng the money! :>
Thanks Dolyce for helping us fen the food :> haha. Macgriddles for breakfast!







Thanks babies for shopping for the groceries! ^
Jolyn's cake! By eric i guess!! :D




Simon's like real tall. haha. Feel so smallywally beside him :>

DAMN BAD HAHAHA.

Wish i was there! Left early, no cake! :( Plus a sick girl. LOL.


Haha, big love to Novir! :)
Got orbbyorb beside Mujia! :O

Chalet was great with fun people like theseee^ haha. Cldnt make it to Refresh 3 cause i was awfully ill :( Fever, sorethroat, flu, cough(!!)
Kayz im rlly tired now. Haha. 1R03 chalet's coming up soon!! HOORAY! (-:
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIOAN LOVE! I cldnt make it today im sorry! Had another party over @ Simei! But we can meet up with Jo to drink/chill out someday okay! I miss everybody! :( Damnnn. And also..
time for me to meet up with QP! Haha. update blog please! ^^
Byebye all!
No comments:
Post a Comment