
MLYL :)
Trying to fall asleep but im fucking warm and hungry. The weather's been sucha mf bitch recently and it's gonna get worse in June/July.
I can't take hot weather like this i swear i would dissolve under this temperature I WOULD DISSOLVE INTO BLOBS OF CHEESE.
Should i go eat smthg? Im hungry, but it's 3am alr. Late meals are such a big no no. :(
~
I like tumblr, they have so many pretty pictures on happiness/love/life.
I put them on my livejournal. :)
I can't take hot weather like this i swear i would dissolve under this temperature I WOULD DISSOLVE INTO BLOBS OF CHEESE.
Should i go eat smthg? Im hungry, but it's 3am alr. Late meals are such a big no no. :(
~
I like tumblr, they have so many pretty pictures on happiness/love/life.
I put them on my livejournal. :)

I don't like my blog sometimes because it's way to public
i have to hide my heartfelt words.
♥♥♥♥♥
i have to hide my heartfelt words.
♥♥♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment