Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Boring day like rainy boring day



I am so effin' bored now i could eat a cockroach. Kay, maybe not. But argh.

Photobucket

1) IM HUNGRY. And when Im hungry my house seems to have everything that I don't want to eat. When Im dieting, it has practically ALL MY CRAVINGS. Bitch.
2) I wanted to GO OUT! And it was raining so i could not. Now that it stopped raining, I alrdy feel lazy. Hoho.
3)I dont know if I should go to dota later COS MY BODY CLOCK'S FINALLY FINE! Ah if mahjong i dun mind lah HAHA ^^ I feel so bored at home REALLY i wonder how homey people even exist.
4)I feel like going downstairs to buy cup noodles but Im veh veh veh lazy. Yep it's DOWN STAIRS LIKE take lift down turn right reach minimart BUT YES im fucking lazy so im just going to complain.


phone rings
Caller: Hi may i speak to Candy please?
Me: Why
Caller: Er, Hello may i speak to Candy please?
Me: No
Caller: Sorry, but I need to speak to Candy.
Me: Okay
*long pause*
Caller: Hello?
Me: Hi
Caller: Candy?
Me: No
Caller:Argh, Do you mind giving me her mobile number?
Me: Are you going to flirt with her? She's married.
Caller: I need to talk to her.
Me: Bye


Yup, what to do on a rainy day like this :(
SOME ONE EN TER TAIN ME PLEAZE

No comments:

Post a Comment