Previous one was this: Trannylicious by Johnnyboyxo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pehuGVkNihI
I like tht song! But very noisy. Plus it's Pink and White HAHA
Changed to wedding dress, meaningful video, like his dance moves(:
And the song is damn niceeeeee^^
Somehow anyhow i don't know how.
TAEYANG IS CUTE. C:
Supposed to go school today! I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA what i did yesterday that got me so tired?!?! Cldnt get up at all no matter how hard i tried. When i woke up, i tried calling my les. No answer, and i just dropped back to slp. LIKE SOME DYING PERSON CAN.
MY BODY IS GIVING ME PROBLEMOS.
.jpg)
Gna go bathe and change, heading to Cortois chalet with Alvin(: Shall take many pictures!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pehuGVkNihI
I like tht song! But very noisy. Plus it's Pink and White HAHA
Changed to wedding dress, meaningful video, like his dance moves(:
And the song is damn niceeeeee^^
Somehow anyhow i don't know how.
TAEYANG IS CUTE. C:
Supposed to go school today! I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA what i did yesterday that got me so tired?!?! Cldnt get up at all no matter how hard i tried. When i woke up, i tried calling my les. No answer, and i just dropped back to slp. LIKE SOME DYING PERSON CAN.
MY BODY IS GIVING ME PROBLEMOS.
.jpg)
Gna go bathe and change, heading to Cortois chalet with Alvin(: Shall take many pictures!
It's different.
Crushed.
Reality sucks.
Crushed.
Reality sucks.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment