Sunday, March 28, 2010

Memories aplenty

Hello all C:
Im trying my best to be selective with the China/HKG pictures alrd!
I have too many picturezxzxsxz

Haha ben heard me whining all the way ytd over the phone LMAOZ.

Whined abt How pretty sheryl was @ dnd
whined how i cldnt go dnd
whined abt my china pictures
whined about how the slimming cream was burning the shit out of me LOL

(Forfeits @ Desiree's!)

Everytime the girls kena,
it is like to pinch the guys nipples and like LOL
Machiam the guy's forfeit lololol.


Shayne to lick Bernard's ear

Kiss Reb, so easy lor!
When amanda turn to kiss Desiree LIKE DAMN DIFFICULT LIKE THAT!
C: HAHA Cute lah they all.
Anyways, I think my body clock turned back to normal! C: Hehe, happy only, but everyone else is SLEEPING NOW I THINK. So boring @ home BORING.

Met Brainless ytd, went to AMK to eat OYSTER MEE SUA! C: Nice only COS SHE DUN EAT THE OYSTERS DEN I GOT 6 OYSTERS C:

Walked around and talked about our memories in AMK!

OH AND MY HAVAINAS SNAPPED LOL!
She had to buy some $3.50 PINK Cheers slipper for me LOL Cuz i cldnt walk @ all LMAOZZZ.


Called PekFang, wanted to meet up but she wasn't in AMK :(

Went to Courts HAHA Cause me and ClarlynnLove (muacks) were shopping for OUR future house equipments.

She said she wld marry me HEHE ^^


(In case you all don't know, Clarlynn is someone who TOTALLY HATES IT when i say i love her OR anything to do with being her gf or whatever love love thing LOL. Stupid moron. AHAHA.)


I love you hunny bunny Clarlynn dopey, HENG YOUR SURNAME is TAN i marry you alr still the same name WHEE \m/


Afterwards headed home, supposed to meet Damien/Edward... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
. . . . . . . Sorrayeeeee i slept HEHEHEHE

~

MAKUS LEOW DUN SLEEP ALREADY FASTER REPLY MY TEXT I VERY BORED NOW SEE LA CLUB LAH CLUB SOMEMORE NOW SLEEP LIKE PIG LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment