I swear I'm having the hardest time ever trying to get the China blogpost done! :(
I have to type and arranging the photos is irritating the hell outta me (!!!)

Blog abit now. Ytd went to find Danny, Junhao, Jasper, Bean to lan.
Haha last dota match we played with the lan shop people was the best ( they won't kill me cus I'm a girl C: ) HAHA COOL :D
After that went to find kor and the whole group @ A4, they were playing bball and celebrating somebody's birthday C: After that, Makus and I headed to Bishan to watch HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON! :D Which was a nice show! :-D Watched in 3D, but like... nothing much idk why everybody says 3D is nicer.
(ME AND BRAINLESS @ AMK)

Headed to Srgn to supper, and my body clock was back so i got real tired. And it was only coming to 12am! Slept on the table for awhile and finally tried to force myself to wake uppp. /; Damn... now its screwed AGAIN. How tell me how.
Junhao and Junbin made us all laugh that night HAHA.
We headed to Alfred's, Haojun drove the rest there, AND we watched Junbin ride bike tio jamm HAHA, Junbin and Junhao and Danny dance TECKTONIK WHICH I CANNOT STAND (cannot stand the music)
( Took 2 panadols cos i got a damn bad headache after coming out of the lan shop in the afternoon. Junhao's tecktonik music was killing my head literally )
AFTER THAT they all headed to lan shop (Again for me), and after using the computer for half an hour or so, we turned around and half the group was gone. LOL! Went over to kor's place for a few hours to watch him play dunno what ibcbet i think and he has alr won close to $400?! Like easy money.
Was using facebook and YES I UPDATED QP BLOG ALR! Den he sent me home and went to camp. Hohoho.
and yes. Now im home. trying to blog abt my china trip
IM ONLY @ DAY 2.

Amos i think have seen every unglam side of me alr LOL
Me in specs
In pyjamas
With no sleep LOLOL
i need 2 sleep :( Gah.
I have to type and arranging the photos is irritating the hell outta me (!!!)

Blog abit now. Ytd went to find Danny, Junhao, Jasper, Bean to lan.
Haha last dota match we played with the lan shop people was the best ( they won't kill me cus I'm a girl C: ) HAHA COOL :D
After that went to find kor and the whole group @ A4, they were playing bball and celebrating somebody's birthday C: After that, Makus and I headed to Bishan to watch HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON! :D Which was a nice show! :-D Watched in 3D, but like... nothing much idk why everybody says 3D is nicer.
(ME AND BRAINLESS @ AMK)

Headed to Srgn to supper, and my body clock was back so i got real tired. And it was only coming to 12am! Slept on the table for awhile and finally tried to force myself to wake uppp. /; Damn... now its screwed AGAIN. How tell me how.
Junhao and Junbin made us all laugh that night HAHA.
We headed to Alfred's, Haojun drove the rest there, AND we watched Junbin ride bike tio jamm HAHA, Junbin and Junhao and Danny dance TECKTONIK WHICH I CANNOT STAND (cannot stand the music)
( Took 2 panadols cos i got a damn bad headache after coming out of the lan shop in the afternoon. Junhao's tecktonik music was killing my head literally )
AFTER THAT they all headed to lan shop (Again for me), and after using the computer for half an hour or so, we turned around and half the group was gone. LOL! Went over to kor's place for a few hours to watch him play dunno what ibcbet i think and he has alr won close to $400?! Like easy money.
Was using facebook and YES I UPDATED QP BLOG ALR! Den he sent me home and went to camp. Hohoho.
and yes. Now im home. trying to blog abt my china trip
IM ONLY @ DAY 2.

Amos i think have seen every unglam side of me alr LOL
Me in specs
In pyjamas
With no sleep LOLOL
i need 2 sleep :( Gah.
No comments:
Post a Comment