Monday, March 1, 2010

Dress in a tangled Mess

Haha, im on the on the phone with two retards now.
One's screaming songs in the middle of the night and talking to his pet rocks and the other one's being gay.

^^

Photobucket

Bean just told me
" During CNY right I wear Qipao and walk 3 cm in each each step because i scared i zao keng "
:) HAHAHA.

Now its exams over happy birthday and chinese new year 20109209848023!!!!
:-D WHOOOOOOZX.

Cant imagine the RELIEF that gushed over me after that paper. Everybody was like "WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" while getting up from their seats :D

-Side track-

(Okay something just happened over the phone, bean wanted to tell me what his primary teacher wrote about him in his report book)

BEAN SCREAMING DAMN FUCKING LOUDLY: "Mummy mummy!! wake up!!"
"Urgent!!!!!!"

"what?"

"Nothing lah, where is my primary school report book? Can help me find?"

"Tmr need to work lah! i want to sleep!"

"Hurry lah, my darling is waiting!"

"Dont care lah! i want to sleep!"

"I make her pregnant i tell you!"

(No reply)

DAMN FUCKING LOUDLY:
" MUMMY WHERE IS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL REPORT BOOK "
"MUMMY DONT MAKE ME PINCH YOUR BACKSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Haha he screams like @ 100decibels at any time of the night! LIKE OMG dunno how the neighbors stand him lol!

myspace image at Gickr

LOL after exams everybody was feeling rather down, cause the paper was really difficult. :(
But still the freedom that we earned was G-R-E-A-T LIKE 288 Strawberry pink marshmallows. :D

Photobucket

Headed down to Eugay's house to MAHJONG with Seow Hung, Kim, Shayne. Bernard was sleeping all the way and Edison was playing DS all the way. hahaha :>

AND I ATE MY MEGA MCSPICY!!! AFTER SO LONGGGGG!!! :D
HAHAHA burnt my tummy after that. :(
AND I MISS HIS KITTIES GOLDIE AND SILVER ALREADY! :(

Ultimate loser was seow hung, who was actually the ultimate winner, but too bad Shayne had to MAN TAI with Seow Hung as his feeder... and he managed to win back all his losses!!! LOL.

I LOST MY PING HU WHEN MY WINNING TILE WAS THE JUST NEXT TILE I WAS GONNA DRAW!
My les had to win lah! Hahaha. I was talking alot of rubbish that i don't rmbr, cos i was kinda blur as i had only one side of my contact lenses on and not enough sleep o.o


~


Okay these were photos one day @ SMU studying with Jonathan, Clarence and Steady Sister! (:
Enjoy! ~ :D


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay, tomorrow got date with bean darling! (: Cause he's enlisting on 9th March!
BEAN DUN MAHJONG UNTIL SO LATE LATER TOMORROW U CANNOT WAKE UP!!!!


Time to enjoy life! :D
March schedule packed ttm!

Photobucket

Dear God,
You won't let me take RA supp paper one lah i know.
:)
BLESS ME BLESS ME I NEEDA MIRACLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment