Saturday, March 27, 2010

If i walk would you run?

IM BACKKKKK!
OMG. I miss Shen Zhen & Hong Kong! C:

I miss SHOPPING LIKE CRAZY and EATING like CRAZY.
:D

Yes these are my loots.
Had to buy an extra luggage to carry all these.
(Practically 3/4 are for friends lor)
i count count count... 40 presents to buy.
*FAINTS*

Photobucket

Did alot of sightseeing! C: Shopped only 1 and a 1/2 day.
Didn't manage to get alot of stuffs but ahwells. Haha C:

I AM SO GNG TO GO BACK THERE they have awesome stuffs in HongKong!
The food is........ ownage (: ate damn alot. Man, need to dance alr.
And the weather like rocksocks only! Now SG's effing warm.....
And cammy died twice! :( So i guess i don't have some pictures.

Um... yeah i look like this now hahahahahaha.
Photobucket
Photobucket

K shall go pack up/wash up/ whatever!! <:

OH YEAH. Pictures like 985 only.
Gah, will be VERY VERY VERY SELECTIVE when i blog abt my trip! C:

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS OMG. Missed ya all!
JO! You when gg Genting! Confirm kay! C:

Den can meet! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment