DUN BOTHER READING!! I JUST FELT LIKE SAYING HOW I FEEL NOWW OUTTTT :D
I am feeling SUPER DUPER LIKE................ I DUN KNOW!
Okay it all started when i was uploading friendster pictures, i went to explore my past! (: And after reading my blog archive, i realised i have actually lost contact with alotta my friends! :(
I miss everyone! okayokay i don't know where to start. Used to hang out with a good guy friend called Zhiwei, and a few of his other friends. We went fishing and i always played with his dog named russell! It's a Golden! And we always clubbed together haha. Went to MOS and all, with KEVIN i rmbr and he was having some MYOPIA PROBLEM lol. After zhiwei got his gf we stopped hanging out alot alr. and now lost contact! I CAN RMBR HIS HP number 8100.. den i cannot rmbr alr lol.
And also XiaoChris, Remi, Tony, Yanming... grace, clarice...
check it out: http://yellowbreadcrumbs.blogspot.com/search/label/gossip%20%3B%20gotham%20penthouse%3B%20chalet%3B%2025th%2026th%2027th%20dec.
Me chris remi and tony used to hang out alot, gg clubbing @ gossip, drinking..
Drank with Gerald and his friends - another group
Got wasted and Chris was the one who piggy backed me and got me and clarice over to his place
They were the ones who cabbed us everywhere and all. like wow.
I CAN TOTALLY REMEMBER And like tony was on probation but he heard that i was wasted and he got worried and came down, and got screened by the police... and sent back to station. I FELT SO GUILTY! :( Omg. memories memories!!!
During that period also hanged out alot w edward after me and makus broke off haha. and like beach w kf and stella, joanne edward me leonard... sat at carparks smoking and talking like no tomorrow.
Also once i clubbed @ dxo with Adriano( the campus superstar) haha and he asked for my number! (-: And after a few days of texting he came down to Yishun LJS to meet me for lunch. Me ting and crabbie (i think) was there, and he fed me his food cos i didnt wna eat HAHA (Diet and all... zz) haha! But i rmbr he talked super loudly too haha. Missed those times!
Also with Kai and all, we used to hang out 24/7.. meetings, movie screenings, drinking(3/4 of the time) w Jess, xueling, sheryl all at BQ, and after that BACHORMEE (Superb) and Benney got me herbal tea when i had no voice once! (: And me and jolene hyperventilated after 2 towers of beer i think and benney was helping me and timcus was helping jolene and this kind psrby gave them feng you to help us like... WOW.... SO MANY THINGS HAVE GONE BY...
3 years ago man....
I went to see our dance videos. and jolene! I miss us! where is the SUPER GOT MO QI US! :) I remember we used to do everything!!! together!! now that we're all busy... :(
Remember we used to go DOWN in clubs and everyone will wow... they're like 14/15?
and like, we used to have our "look at me" dance!! and SO MANY OTHERS! Like, we could do ANYTHING! Dance in the middle of the circle of friends(bean danny all) and like played BASKETBALL! Haha. Was so carefree! hanging outside the club, looking @ cute guys, FRANKIE?! And drinking till we got drunk, with Kai and everyone there, we didnt need to worry. :) Selling tickets on friendster, meeting shitty customers and like hugging each other hello and goodbye. Clake Quay/ Boat Quay pratically every other day!!!!! JOLENE CROSSES LEE! I WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT TIME! HAHAHAHA. :D
I suddenly got motivation to club. but now like.. everyone's stereotyping and stuffs. and jolene's so busy.. and Jess/Joleen/fioan/alicia/timcus/jianfeng/yiheng/benney.... all diff free time and schedule.... HAHA K SHALL JUST STICK TO NO CLUBBING! C:
I MISS MY PAST. :)
IN A GOOD WAY.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gna go facebook and find back ALL MY FRIENDS! :D
AND SERIOUSLY FUCK MY HEALTH NOW. FEELING FUCKING SICK AND TIRED AND I CANT BREATHE (THANKS TO THE UBER BLOCKED NOSE- THE BEST PART IS I CANT BLOW ANYTHING OUT! ITS STUCK MAX)
Fever fever go away.
ahhhh miss my past miss miss miss... Seriously, i enjoyed my sec school days. wld do the same even if i turned back time. Probably would change a few things like not having boyfriends? COS I WLD HAVE MORE TIME ENJOYING AHAHAHHAAH
I am feeling SUPER DUPER LIKE................ I DUN KNOW!
Okay it all started when i was uploading friendster pictures, i went to explore my past! (: And after reading my blog archive, i realised i have actually lost contact with alotta my friends! :(
I miss everyone! okayokay i don't know where to start. Used to hang out with a good guy friend called Zhiwei, and a few of his other friends. We went fishing and i always played with his dog named russell! It's a Golden! And we always clubbed together haha. Went to MOS and all, with KEVIN i rmbr and he was having some MYOPIA PROBLEM lol. After zhiwei got his gf we stopped hanging out alot alr. and now lost contact! I CAN RMBR HIS HP number 8100.. den i cannot rmbr alr lol.
And also XiaoChris, Remi, Tony, Yanming... grace, clarice...
check it out: http://yellowbreadcrumbs.blogspot.com/search/label/gossip%20%3B%20gotham%20penthouse%3B%20chalet%3B%2025th%2026th%2027th%20dec.
Me chris remi and tony used to hang out alot, gg clubbing @ gossip, drinking..
Drank with Gerald and his friends - another group
Got wasted and Chris was the one who piggy backed me and got me and clarice over to his place
They were the ones who cabbed us everywhere and all. like wow.
I CAN TOTALLY REMEMBER And like tony was on probation but he heard that i was wasted and he got worried and came down, and got screened by the police... and sent back to station. I FELT SO GUILTY! :( Omg. memories memories!!!
During that period also hanged out alot w edward after me and makus broke off haha. and like beach w kf and stella, joanne edward me leonard... sat at carparks smoking and talking like no tomorrow.
Also once i clubbed @ dxo with Adriano( the campus superstar) haha and he asked for my number! (-: And after a few days of texting he came down to Yishun LJS to meet me for lunch. Me ting and crabbie (i think) was there, and he fed me his food cos i didnt wna eat HAHA (Diet and all... zz) haha! But i rmbr he talked super loudly too haha. Missed those times!
Also with Kai and all, we used to hang out 24/7.. meetings, movie screenings, drinking(3/4 of the time) w Jess, xueling, sheryl all at BQ, and after that BACHORMEE (Superb) and Benney got me herbal tea when i had no voice once! (: And me and jolene hyperventilated after 2 towers of beer i think and benney was helping me and timcus was helping jolene and this kind psrby gave them feng you to help us like... WOW.... SO MANY THINGS HAVE GONE BY...
3 years ago man....
I went to see our dance videos. and jolene! I miss us! where is the SUPER GOT MO QI US! :) I remember we used to do everything!!! together!! now that we're all busy... :(
Remember we used to go DOWN in clubs and everyone will wow... they're like 14/15?
and like, we used to have our "look at me" dance!! and SO MANY OTHERS! Like, we could do ANYTHING! Dance in the middle of the circle of friends(bean danny all) and like played BASKETBALL! Haha. Was so carefree! hanging outside the club, looking @ cute guys, FRANKIE?! And drinking till we got drunk, with Kai and everyone there, we didnt need to worry. :) Selling tickets on friendster, meeting shitty customers and like hugging each other hello and goodbye. Clake Quay/ Boat Quay pratically every other day!!!!! JOLENE CROSSES LEE! I WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT TIME! HAHAHAHA. :D
I suddenly got motivation to club. but now like.. everyone's stereotyping and stuffs. and jolene's so busy.. and Jess/Joleen/fioan/alicia/timcus/jianfeng/yiheng/benney.... all diff free time and schedule.... HAHA K SHALL JUST STICK TO NO CLUBBING! C:
I MISS MY PAST. :)
IN A GOOD WAY.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gna go facebook and find back ALL MY FRIENDS! :D
AND SERIOUSLY FUCK MY HEALTH NOW. FEELING FUCKING SICK AND TIRED AND I CANT BREATHE (THANKS TO THE UBER BLOCKED NOSE- THE BEST PART IS I CANT BLOW ANYTHING OUT! ITS STUCK MAX)
Fever fever go away.
ahhhh miss my past miss miss miss... Seriously, i enjoyed my sec school days. wld do the same even if i turned back time. Probably would change a few things like not having boyfriends? COS I WLD HAVE MORE TIME ENJOYING AHAHAHHAAH
No comments:
Post a Comment