Thursday, October 8, 2009

when i see you running running running.

Ignore this post, it's full of crap, sighs.
I dont know i dont know i dont know. Sighs. I feeling so down suddenly. After watching rytefully14 perform our last show. Im supposed to be happy right? We did not bad lor, no dance classes or coaches, just purely passion. Love for dance. I miss secondary school. I miss my friends and awesome class so so much ya know. I want to dance again, not like NORMAL dancing and all, but with my closest-s and with this same rhythm altogether. )-: I miss the times we choreographed everything by ourselves, and feeling this sense of satisfaction after we were done with the performance, and the urge to go out there to do an encore. :) I miss ice skating days with Sheryl and Claire! My lost skates, i didn't lose them anyways >;( Sighs. I have just too little time. I see Jolene love, going to embark on a super hard trail and my heart just breaks for her. Jo, i'll be there for you :) I miss the days that i can see baby everyday, if i could rewind time i will not waste those days we quarreled over stupid stuffs, and i would never break his heart :) I miss the days when me & jo were so close to fioan they all (: Every party each week, miss the company and not the parties lah, haha. Jo, remember we used to start the dancefloor for most events? Forced to by Kai lor! :-) I miss everything thing in the past. I had just enough time to enjoy the startings, but not enough time to savour the last awesome tang. I miss wearing uniforms somehow.

Babyyyyyyy ): Im feeling very sad now, missing my past. I need a hug pretty please? )':

On a lighter note, if i liked the iphone i would have definitely gotten this:

Sighs, im still in the think-back-all-the-awesome-memories-and-be-sad-cos-i-miss-them-all-so-much mood.

Now, i better start appreciating my wonderful poly friends, and have very happy memories(:
I love you koolkidz
I love you QP
I love you BABY

& I love all you who've been part of my life, past, present or future.

No comments:

Post a Comment