Baby's mother just came back from Korea,
and she bought me this!!
LANEIGE!!!! :OOOO
Thanks auntie! <: Lovin' it!!!!
Today as i was walking down the corridor after lessons,
I saw someone walking infront of me, about 10 metres ahead.
I tilted my head wondering, is it who i think it is?
This person probably didn't notice me.
This someone made a really big impact in my life.
I got the taste of betrayal from someone so simple.
I was thinking "ahhh annoyingggg"
But after awhile i thought to myself.
It has been so long since i've seen smiles from both of our faces.
Which made me think hard, friendship is so difficult to build & maintain.
So easy to destroy.
But why out of nowhere will problems arise?
Trust, such an important factor, broken.
Why the huge crack?
We would trust friends more than boyfriends.
Why?
Cause we will expect
"Omg i think he's seeing someone else lor!!" from your partner.
But never from a friend. Your friend is always there by you, and why on earth would he/she cheat on you right?!
That's why it hurts more to get backstabbed from a friend.
A once, close friend, first ever friend who did this.
So here's to you,
i just want to let you know i don't hold any grudges against you anymore.
I don't care if you do cause it ain't my problem.
I realised how long i've left this conflict aside and it didnt matter to me anymore.
I might totally regret writing this but at least i wont regret not writing it.
I never regretted doing whatever i did during that period.
I don't miss you or the friendship, although at times memories do ring.
I feel....... neutral now, no longer that deep hatred.
This friendship turned sour, why.
That fateful day, i called the wrong fat fucker.
From the goddamn cursed flyer.
It took us miles apart.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to find favour in you.
Im just getting whatever that came into my mind 5mins ago, out here.
Come whatever, i've forgiven and forgotten.
Have you? (:
Goodnight world :D
Im satisfied.
I saw someone walking infront of me, about 10 metres ahead.
I tilted my head wondering, is it who i think it is?
This person probably didn't notice me.
This someone made a really big impact in my life.
I got the taste of betrayal from someone so simple.
I was thinking "ahhh annoyingggg"
But after awhile i thought to myself.
It has been so long since i've seen smiles from both of our faces.
Which made me think hard, friendship is so difficult to build & maintain.
So easy to destroy.
But why out of nowhere will problems arise?
Trust, such an important factor, broken.
Why the huge crack?
We would trust friends more than boyfriends.
Why?
Cause we will expect
"Omg i think he's seeing someone else lor!!" from your partner.
But never from a friend. Your friend is always there by you, and why on earth would he/she cheat on you right?!
That's why it hurts more to get backstabbed from a friend.
A once, close friend, first ever friend who did this.
So here's to you,
i just want to let you know i don't hold any grudges against you anymore.
I don't care if you do cause it ain't my problem.
I realised how long i've left this conflict aside and it didnt matter to me anymore.
I might totally regret writing this but at least i wont regret not writing it.
I never regretted doing whatever i did during that period.
I don't miss you or the friendship, although at times memories do ring.
I feel....... neutral now, no longer that deep hatred.
This friendship turned sour, why.
That fateful day, i called the wrong fat fucker.
From the goddamn cursed flyer.
It took us miles apart.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to find favour in you.
Im just getting whatever that came into my mind 5mins ago, out here.
Come whatever, i've forgiven and forgotten.
Have you? (:
Im satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment