Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweetheart, Sweetart, Sweetchild.


OH.MY.WATER.GODDESS.
Im REALLY treating my blog like TWITTERZX.
Ahhhhh..... SO? I LIKE LEH.


I've been updating regularly, isn't that good! :> Hehe.
And well, i get more replies on FB than here,
so yeah im like talking to the wall DOWN HERE.


no one ever tags! )-: And i know i have views OKAY!
GO TAG NOW!


............
Or mayb reverse psychology will work better.
DONT FUCKING TAG MY TAGBOARD OR YOU ALL WILL DIE OF RABIES COS BOYS HAVE RABIES!


Anyways! Im here to say that...
I STILL HAVE 4 POSTS NOT DONE OMGGG )-:
1)MY BIRTHDAY
2)TEACHER'S DAY @ CCHY
3)KIM LESBY'S BIRTHDAY
4)Er, okay there's only 3 i guess.
But anyways, i want the pictures!! )-:
THESE POSTS ARE SERIOUSLY.SEVERELY.OVERDUED.
SSO.

HEHE SEOW HUNG YOU LOOK SEXAYE HERE &&&&.....
I WANT THE PHOTOS!! 8-) Haha, i love you lah babe.

Birthdays that are coming up:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TINGZXZXZXZXZXZX!!! (:
Hehe confirm happy to see your picture here right! :>


AND PONBOY!

October has loads of babies! I've alr had 5 birthday celebs for this month!
That's like 1 and 1/4 baby per week.

Anyhow, moving on....
MY CAFE IS RATED 105 THUMBS UP alr! (:
I think its the highest score cos it doesn't get any higher HAHAHA 8-)
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh :>


Okay im off.

VLOG TONIGHT I THINK! :>
HEHEHEHEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment