I've been thinking of baby so much when he is not around! )-:
Stupid NS take away my boyfriend's time with me.
)-:
Today went 2 celeb ZHENFENG'S birthday @ ZHENFA STEAMBOAT
Eat so much pls!! waiting for serene and shermaine to send me pictures.
Guess what, brought camera and memory card.
In the end no battery.
ARGH! $15 batteries!!!!
save $ time.
Tmrw gna find beebee 2 eat prawn noodles.
can't wait can't wait can't wait (-:
Wait for my posts (-:
Gonna mass update when i've got time.
SORRY, I ONLY ACCEPT FRIENDS IN FACEBOOK
DONT ADD IF I DUNNO YOU THANKS(-:
I do not need more potential photo rippers.
It's for safety! :>
and, PRIVACY TOO.
QP! (-: Haha.
yay stick 2 our blog ok!!
must keep it as active as it is now! <:
Love you all! Crabbie!!! i updated a reply to you le
and jo too. (-:
HUGS*
TAG MORE AND CLICK MY NUFFNANG ADS!! (-:
I need money for my batteries!! (thinking of it makes me sian againzzzz zzzzz)
Stupid NS take away my boyfriend's time with me.
)-:
Today went 2 celeb ZHENFENG'S birthday @ ZHENFA STEAMBOAT
Eat so much pls!! waiting for serene and shermaine to send me pictures.
Guess what, brought camera and memory card.
In the end no battery.
ARGH! $15 batteries!!!!
save $ time.
Tmrw gna find beebee 2 eat prawn noodles.
can't wait can't wait can't wait (-:
Wait for my posts (-:
Gonna mass update when i've got time.
SORRY, I ONLY ACCEPT FRIENDS IN FACEBOOK
DONT ADD IF I DUNNO YOU THANKS(-:
I do not need more potential photo rippers.
It's for safety! :>
and, PRIVACY TOO.
QP! (-: Haha.
yay stick 2 our blog ok!!
must keep it as active as it is now! <:
Love you all! Crabbie!!! i updated a reply to you le
and jo too. (-:
HUGS*
TAG MORE AND CLICK MY NUFFNANG ADS!! (-:
I need money for my batteries!! (thinking of it makes me sian againzzzz zzzzz)
No comments:
Post a Comment