Did the Facebook luck thingy (: Teehee.
Oh btw i only add friends on FB now, so unless i know you, i wont accept you.
Deleted over 200 friends alr, sorry! But we dont even talk anyway :-)
NEED 2 PREVENT STALKERS AND RIPPERS.
(:
I really am lucky cause bee decided to be nice 2 me HAHA :D
I told him Luo Zhi Xiang kissed me and he decided not to do anything about it.
HEHE :> So nice ah my baby!!
Im lucky, so bow to me all you peanuts.

Oh btw i only add friends on FB now, so unless i know you, i wont accept you.
Deleted over 200 friends alr, sorry! But we dont even talk anyway :-)
NEED 2 PREVENT STALKERS AND RIPPERS.
(:
I really am lucky cause bee decided to be nice 2 me HAHA :D
I told him Luo Zhi Xiang kissed me and he decided not to do anything about it.
HEHE :> So nice ah my baby!!
Im lucky, so bow to me all you peanuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment