Bee bee, i miss you. It's been so long since i've looked @ you so closely.
Seeing your smile makes me happy. And i want to hear your voice again (:
Very tempted to call you but i don't want to disturb your sleep! )-:
I want to tell you how much i love you but i dun like to type sms using my phone.
So damn annoying can, k now i want a BUTTON phone. :<
I miss holding your hands, pinching your face, demanding hugs from you.....
I miss your smell, i miss your laugh, i miss your kisses in my hair.
I miss you massaging my throbbing head, your hands around my waist and shoulders(-:
I want to be with you forever baby! (-: You are also so sweet and lovely.
I want more hugs and kisses when you book out again k baby!
AND I WANT A LONG ROMANTIC DAY WITH YOU TO MOVIES OR DINNER OR WHAT.
Just the both of us(:
Cause it has been so long since i've had private time with you to shop around
or just stroll down orchard road.
I miss you so uber much.
Baby ALVINTOHJIAHUI i love you very much more than 100 strawberry icecream tubs.
No comments:
Post a Comment