Monday, October 12, 2009

Lest your memory fail you

Oh hello all the half-dead raisins staring @ this post :>
Im treating my blog like TWITTER.
not.good.
Okay but at least i update regularly now HA.


I think nuffnang's useless. I dont get any ads lah.
& now yellowbreadcrumbs has ads. When i dont blog. Grrrrrr. I MISS YBC!

Anehways, im @ mommy's office currently and supposed to help her hehe 8-) But im playing Cafe World.
As long as she is SEES me in her office she is CONVINCED that im working.

@ the same time play cafe world. (:

i love my mom.


(Shermaine texted me and YAY im going 2 L4D later later later whoooooozx with Charlie and the other 2 angels.)

If only bee was here to L4D with meeeeeee.
BUT YOU KNOW RIGHT HE PLAY L4D ALSO NEVER GIVE CHANCE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND.
HE ATTACKS ME!! Practically everyone will attack me first.
And it's not fair im not attacked cos im the best player but cos they just feel like it.
BORNED TO BE BULLIED. )-:
Once i kena hunter twice one after another. Got revived and the smoker attacked me. -.-

DAMNIT I AM SO GNA KILL MY OPPONENT TODAY *Evil grin*

VLOG's gonna come soon mayb tonight cos i managed to get a 4gb memory card
BUT I STILL WANT THE 8 GIG ONE 8 GB 8GB 8GB 8GB

WHO WANT TO BUY FOR ME (-:
Hols are endinggg.......................................................... holycow.

No comments:

Post a Comment