Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trying all the ways to go around

"THE SIGN SAYS IT ALL"

Eh girls, give me time to update ok! :>
I like schedule packed lah! Packed maxed.


pimp your myspace at Gickr.com


I LOVE MY GIRLS!
PPG!

( HAHA INSIDE JOKE, AND SOMEBODY'S THE "AWESOME" LEADER CANNNNN!)

avatars myspace at Gickr.com

Anyway totally looking forward to another meeting with you all!
+TING!! Why you dont pass by TP one you stay so far! >:



FEELING DIFFERENT >((*@#$^%



Feelingbored2themax
HAPPYDUDES888

LACKOFLOVE_111@HOTMAIL.COM


Smitten :*

99.9% brain dead


BORNED2HAVFUN

HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1234567890-=`~!@#$%^&*()_+


RIHANNA'S NUMBER #1 FAN


Today met up with Serene after school, headed to find Shermaine @ Amk.
L4D after that with yckss people, i ate 3 dinners lah! Srsly got problem >:
I.HAVE.TO.SHED.FATS!

myspace graphic is done on Gickr.com

Really need2loseweight123456... ): Im so sadded.
Tomorrow heading to fish foot spa and steamboat! <:

With the yckss peeps! :D
YAY I LIKE.
myspace graphic

Probably going to SPOOKTACULAR next week when everything is more confirmed! (: Anyway, i bought a new brown ribbon hair tie!
PRETTY!!! :D


LOONEYLOONEY 1992


ACTING SEXY FAILLLL BIG TIME


ihavehairfetish.com.sg/PPG

Feeling sexy1234
K off to slp!
Gosh im having insomnia lah cant sleep for nutz.
coconuts, peanuts, walnuts, your nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment