Grrrr ahhhhh! I totally woke up @ 11am today!!
When my lesson's @ 4pm.
AND I CLDNT GET BACK TO SLEEP LAH Grrr.
My timetable is good good for week0 (-:
Lessons are like 2 hours daily HEHE.
And im gonna see my baby later so YAY X99999
And ting's birthday celeb on 23rd is gna be like awesome much. (:
Okay i haven't had lunch yet so im gonna find something to eat (-:
Oh, i fed my hamsters durian yesterday, and only one of them liked it! The other one was running away from it.
Haha. Ohwells.
I.NEED.TIME.
When my lesson's @ 4pm.
AND I CLDNT GET BACK TO SLEEP LAH Grrr.
My timetable is good good for week0 (-:
Lessons are like 2 hours daily HEHE.
And im gonna see my baby later so YAY X99999
And ting's birthday celeb on 23rd is gna be like awesome much. (:
Okay i haven't had lunch yet so im gonna find something to eat (-:
Oh, i fed my hamsters durian yesterday, and only one of them liked it! The other one was running away from it.
Haha. Ohwells.
I.NEED.TIME.
Okay gna write down who i have to meet and start making schedules(:
- Pearl +Damien & co (Must plan with Jolene!)
- Fioan + Alicia +Joleen+ Jess + Sheryl (Must plan with Jolene too!)
- Rachel Ong! (: Haha i still have your number :>
- Danny + Jasper & co. (Plan with jolene! for dinner & bball)
- Clarlynn (HANGOUT SESSION AFTER HER Os!)
- Rodney! (Plan with Jolene!)
- Dance session with Pearl & Jolene!
- QP outing!!
- WTM people!! ( Chansee, Me, Jo, Crystal!)
Yes i must do it I MUST MAKE TIME AND DATES TO MEET BEFORE WE GO EXTINCT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment